• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets whispers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Upgrades will be very slow 4-5 yrs at the rate things are going, maybe even longer. The Captain bids keep going very senior...:(....pilots jump from plane to plane. Your timing is good for gathering information, though. Just tonight with the election of our new--vastly popular-- MEC they announced a new website that is going to offer all kinds of info for frac pilots and owners. Here you go--the site is brand new so the New Hire section isn't open yet; you'll have to check back, but please do. They've been working hard to create the website. Now that StrongUnion is officially (the slate of 5 got a percentage range of 86-90% of the vote) the new MEC, we look for lots of positive changes and a new direction. NJW

http://www.asapflightdeck.com/.

fracslave said:
Netjets will be taking the Flight Options name. By By union!
Ummm. That's not how it works. Once a Union is on property... it's on property. Union representation doesn;t just dissapear because of a corporate transaction. If that were the case management teams would execute them all the time.

Scope at Netjets isn't going to be worth as much as people think.

It will come down to the court systems. I wouldn't have much faith in the United States court system now a days.

Funny

You guys and these Rumors. I have to give you all credit, it does provide a good laugh every now and then. Let me give you the real story. This is a no B.S. deal, I heard the story from My Aunt who works as an assistant to the Hairdresser who overheard the converstation between the now resigned John Nahill and President Bush.

The latest news to be announced on January 4th at 2:17 PM is the recent marriage of John Nahill and Mr. Santuli in las Vegas. A good freind of mine who flies a 172, knows a guy who saw them getting off a mulit-colored Half Flight Options and Half Net Jets paint scheme. Guess the tail number was N1CWQS and operated with one F/O captain and N/J SIC. Elvis Married the two and then they departed. Last I heard due to the Marriage Laws we will be merging together unless a Prenup is signed(can't verify that yet). Oh and the payraises are coming. Another Freind of mine who knew the wife of the Pilot that flew them in said they overheard them saying that even though none of the companies seems to making a dime they were going to give the pilots a 250%pay raise with 90 days paid vacation a year out of the goodness of their hearts. I guess Santuli is turning over a new leaf! What a year this will be. I guess the new business model calls for 250 Brand New 182's to be delivered and all Net Jets "new" equipment to be sold to make up for the compensation package. Hallelllluya!

Anyway, hope you all have a happy Holiday and keep on keepin on!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back