• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets whispers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Union or no union. If the company wants to sell/merg what ever you want to call it. What can the union do? NOT A **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** THING. Just ask all the ex TWA guys and Gals.

Starman said:
Wassa matta Frac Daddy? Worried 'bout your position? Can you say "Checklist Complete"?
Sounds to me that YOU are tired of saying "Checklist complete." I understand. I am just glad that the vast majority of NJA pilots I talk to are far more level-headed than you.

Anyway, what does your response have to do with my post. I just wanted somebody to substantiate a claim. How much better of a deal did NJA get on the 400s vs. FLOPS? Numbers?

Last edited:
Dep676 said:
Union or no union. If the company wants to sell/merg what ever you want to call it. What can the union do? NOT A **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** THING. Just ask all the ex TWA guys and Gals.
Actually, if they have an iron-clad scope clause they could do quite a bit. We'll see. Maybe. ;)

In rating the issues, some have even put scope above pay--1st and 2nd, respectively--in priority.
They'll tell you, "Without scope there is no hope."

Well we will see. It will be fours years in the making before anything is resolved over there.

Those last 3 years were nothing but a waste of time and money! Speaking of three...there are 3 days til the MEC election ballots are counted. To the five losers--DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT! We'll all start to see progress immediately when SU steps in the ring. Valentine's Day is going to be very sweet this year--lots of cards on the table, and a REAL negotiating team standing up for the pilots!

All have to say is GOOD LUCK. I am not saying that because I expect something after NJ gets their contract. I know we will never see anything because one company gives their pilots something. I am updating my resume starting this week and hope to start out the new year in a much better place than I am now.

Dep676, thanks for the support! Although we are looking ahead to the new year with optimism, words of encouragement are always welcome. I wouldn't be so sure that a NJ victory will NOT make a difference in the fractional industry. It will be hard for the other companies to compete if they don't match NJ wages, and even harder to justify not doing so.

To all of you contemplating a career change and/or looking for an improvement----
http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=110440190&m=1932&rr=y&source=bma999

A RISING TIDE SHOULD LIFT ALL BOATS!

PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS! PAY THEM AS SUCH!

What ever happens the pilots will surely lose. We will either be giving up pay so the bosses can get big merger bonuses or we will help subsidize the owner sitting in the back. After all we surely can't ask them to pay anymore for riding in the airplane, with the price of homes in Aspen going up all the time.

Just had a couple of questions.

Being an airline guy I've always had the chance to talk to a couple of QS guys around the terminals. Seems like they were pretty satisfied with life at NJ. Some even gave me their card and said if the regional gig got old to come on over to NJ. Here are my questions.

What are you guys upset about when it comes to schedules? Is the week on week off the biggest issue? With the great equipment that NJ has, how are aircraft selections determined? Last question, what's typical upgrade time like over there? Hope you guys get what you want.

Rook

Latest resources

Back