• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets To Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude are you in management or just really confused?

I need to protect this job. I have a family that depends on me.

Why do you keep coming at us with such ridiculous attacks?

Are you part of the new management team? that has no clue what they are doing?
I thinks so. so why don't you go away. nobody wants your opinion.

G4 look at the writing on the wall. management only wants to grow the charter management side of the company. and for the parent company to keep a CEO in charge of a company he has no clue about is very strange. except for the fact that maybe they want to bust all the unions. lets not forget said parent company has never had one of its 70 wholly owned company's make the Forbes top 100 company's to work for. so you do the math.

and go away...until you become a real pilot again.

I urge you to listen to Luthi's rantings with a grain of salt...

When y'all in the union world describe the company I fly for, I don't even recognize it. Just a different way of looking at things, I suppose. I have a great time, get paid a lot, and don't consider Hansell a dictator. I know BN, and think he is an excellent manager and a good person. I can't imagine a better company to work for. Sorry.
Seriously? You don't see Hansell (Sokol's lawyer) as a dictator? REALLY??? I am starting to think you are beyond help my friend. You don't get paid "alot." Hansell gets paid "alot". If BN is such a fantastic manager, why is morale lower than it has been in years? Why don't you ask him how Santulli got ousted? I'd love to hear his answer. BN is a backstabber.

I don't mean to be rude here, but you have been living with your head in the sand G4. You need to start asking "How did that happen?" "Why did he say that?" "Why why why?" When you start asking questions, you start seeing answers. Only then will you see the world as it is.

I urge you to listen to Luthi's rantings with a grain of salt...

I urge you to listen to Eyer, Noe, and Hansell's ranting with a grain of salt. They don't have your best interests at heart. They have NetJets best interests at heart, and in certain cases, their own best interests at heart.

Luthi and NJASAP are the ones who are looking out for YOUR best interests.

Seriously? You don't see Hansell (Sokol's lawyer) as a dictator? REALLY??? I am starting to think you are beyond help my friend. You don't get paid "alot." Hansell gets paid "alot". If BN is such a fantastic manager, why is morale lower than it has been in years? Why don't you ask him how Santulli got ousted? I'd love to hear his answer. BN is a backstabber.

I don't mean to be rude here, but you have been living with your head in the sand G4. You need to start asking "How did that happen?" "Why did he say that?" "Why why why?" When you start asking questions, you start seeing answers. Only then will you see the world as it is.

I urge you to listen to Eyer, Noe, and Hansell's ranting with a grain of salt. They don't have your best interests at heart. They have NetJets best interests at heart, and in certain cases, their own best interests at heart.

Luthi and NJASAP are the ones who are looking out for YOUR best interests.

I don't understand. Nothing y'all say sounds remotely like the NJA I fly for...

Dude are you in management or just really confused?

He was figured for being management when he posted that he wouldn't mind if another pilot came in, undercut his job by 40 grand, and he ended up on the street as a result. No one is actually that stupid. Therefore, he's a stooge and really not worth any real pilot's time on this board.

They have NetJets best interests at heart, and in certain cases, their own best interests at heart.
They only have their own best interests at heart. If they had NJA's best interest at heart they would have placed a mid-cabin order by now and not holding the threat of additional furloughs over the pilot group and creating distractions. They would be adding owners to the program rather than pissing off the ones we have.

I don't understand. Nothing y'all say sounds remotely like the NJA I fly for...

That is because you aren't asking those questions. If you were, your perceptions would be the same. Like I said, I don't want to be rude but you are living with your head in the sand. Go ask BN why Santulli REALLY left. Let us know what he says.

They only have their own best interests at heart. If they had NJA's best interest at heart they would have placed a mid-cabin order by now and not holding the threat of additional furloughs over the pilot group and creating distractions. They would be adding owners to the program rather than pissing off the ones we have.

I agree. I was just trying to be nice.

Best of luck guys!! It's nice to see people taking a stand, whether it works or not, rather then bending over and getting drilled.

Latest resources

Back