• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
who want's to live in cmh besides familyguy and cmhtroll?

God where have those loudmouth's been. They disapeared very quickly.

Dart said:
In the Nov bids...are there any open spots in the gulfstream or falcon?

You'll get a 2 year seat lock in the a/c you are assigned. FO bids for the G4 are for 2+ years with NJA (I think they will go very senior)and I can't remember the last falcon FO bid.

Last edited:
Diesel said:
who want's to live in cmh besides familyguy and cmhtroll?

God where have those loudmouth's been. They disapeared very quickly.

There's nothing wrong with CMH....affordable cost of living, the people are nice, good football.

Loudmouths? You'd better check your mirror Diesel...your hypocrisy is showing....

Here's a good quote for you to consider:

"Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue."

Yeah familyguy. One of the many differences between you and myself is that i continue to post here. I continue to contribute (or at least try) unlike yourself who after the TA came out slipped away into the darkness. Your job was done and people saw you for what you really are.

Dart said:
I have an interview on the 29th of Nov for a Dec 1st class. What do you think the chances are getting CMH as a base?

Thanks

The job offers will come with an aircraft and a location. Something like "you are offered employment at NetJets with a H400XP out of LAX." There may and probably will be some horse trading but they will tell you where you are to be based - you don't get to pick.

Let me ammend that - you do get to pick. Pick whether you want the job or not.

Diesel said:
Yeah familyguy. One of the many differences between you and myself is that i continue to post here. I continue to contribute (or at least try) unlike yourself who after the TA came out slipped away into the darkness. Your job was done and people saw you for what you really are.

Oh yeah, I forgot...all those valuable contributions you make to the board....we certainly can't live without these....

Diesel said:
at least you can find the button. :)

Diesel said:
Eljefe do they have Salty Chocolate nuts?

Diesel said:
gumby aren't you the best scratching your ass with the flexi-arms?

Diesel said:
Eh, Hoosier.

Just watch Strange Brew and they will all make sense up there.

Diesel said:
My office is at 51,000 and Mach .92 What's that got to do with it?

Diesel said:
Drink drink and drink. Oh yeah don't worry just drink some more.

Indoc, company recurrent and initial types are some of the best parties.

Diesel said:
Why bother studying?

Drinking is key to get through indoc. Plus blowing your per diem is perfect for sirens. You get in free with your room key. :)

FSI is a joke too.

Diesel said:
Java Log or Yellow treats made with Gorilla hands?

Ring ring ring banana phone

Diesel said:
NY is not newengland. :)

NY is some third world country that nobody wants.

Diesel said:
Wow you must be a dream to fly with. Jesus is it time to change your colostomy bag yet?

Me starring out the window as the guy with bifocals the size of coke bottles stares at the fms trying to remember what he was typing in.

Pee Ess what is this the 50's? Who uses whippersnapers? Christ before you know it he's talking about the good old days when women wore pointed bras and one piece bathing suits.

I do think its appropriate that you're going back to school though...maybe you can find something more pertinent to post here.

Note the at least try statement. Some are ment to be funny. Some are ment to be shoutouts to buddies of mine. Some have insight such as the Flightview thread.

Of course i don't feel like going through all your posts and show where you attacked the union, the pilots and our fight.

Gotta run it's brunch time and Bill from Jonquiere just IM'ed me for my Quebec Snowmobile pass. Enjoy San Fran troll.

Oh yeah i'm irish we drink! Duh

gunfyter said:
Some boys down in Austin beg to differ...

I think those boys down in Austin know they were lucky to escape the shoe with a win. The bucks gave that game away. Still, all in all, it was a very good game.

Latest resources

Back