NetJets TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xdrvr said:
So which type of a/c fall under each a/c class?

Ultra/Encore, 400XP and Excel/XLS are class 1. 800XP, Citation VII and X are class 2. Class 3 is "classic" Falcon 2000 and I believe the G-200 and Sovereign. I think the Hawker 1000 is class 3 also. Class 4 is Falcon 2000EX/EASy and the Gulfstreams (IV/V, 450/550). Class 5 is BBJ.

I think those are correct. All I know is I'm in class 1 right now. :D

Pretty close but a couple of corrections -

Category 1: 400XP, CE560/E, XL/XLS
Category 2: CE650, CE680, CE750, 800XP/C, HS1000, G150
Category 3: G200, DA2000
Category 4: G400/450, G500/550, DA2000EX
Category 5: Boeing Business Jet

Heard the Boeings were going away...to be managed by someone outside of NJA...this was mentioned at the big house in CMH....any more info.

Hey thanks for the info on the different a/c class categories... was just curious, hope all works out for you guys:]

So new-hires after ratification are definitely going to be assigned either CMH, LAX, PBI, TEB, or DAL? Just wanted to make sure I read that correctly, I had heard otherwise lately. Thanks.

QRC said:
So new-hires after ratification are definitely going to be assigned either CMH, LAX, PBI, TEB, or DAL? Just wanted to make sure I read that correctly, I had heard otherwise lately. Thanks.

That's the plan. What you are hearing is most likely the majority of us believe this will be self-correcting as the lofty goals of 500 new hires per year will be hard to achieve with those basing limits. Especially since we don't have jump seat privileges with anyone.

Pervis said:
That's the plan. What you are hearing is most likely the majority of us believe this will be self-correcting as the lofty goals of 500 new hires per year will be hard to achieve with those basing limits. Especially since we don't have jump seat privileges with anyone.

I have an interview on the 29th of Nov for a Dec 1st class. What do you think the chances are getting CMH as a base?

Thanks

Dart said:
I have an interview on the 29th of Nov for a Dec 1st class. What do you think the chances are getting CMH as a base?

Thanks

I believe you can choose any of the 5 that includes CMH. I think they even pay for the move if necessary, although not positive.

Latest resources

Back