NETJETS Superbowl Ads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Missed it. Sorry.:beer:

I figure that those that can afford the marquis card already know about it.

I used to think the same thing until a few weeks ago.

Sat next to an owner of a high quality paper products company in first class. Knew nothing about Private ownership/Fractional. I do my best job answering his questions and gave him a Marquis brochure.

(Yes, I carry Marquis Brochures on the road. I often would get asked and never had specifics. Now I whip out the quad fold, gloss pictured, sales pitch. It is sharp looking and if you call Marquis and ask for some, they will send you a free goody box of free stuff.)

Anyway, the guy was stunned and impressed. He had no idea that you could do such a thing.

Not everyone is avaition savy. Even those that can afford it.

Hey dad....where did you pick up the Marquis packets? I wouldn't mind having a few at home and my bag for any situation like you encountered. Thanks

I find it sad that all you dumbass kids want NJ to fail.....what you don't realize is that hurts the whole industry and many pilots as well.

Stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about those who have lost their jobs.

I'd be real glad if you idiot NJ bashers got hired here, as your loving your paycheck I can b1tch slap your dambasses back into the real world.

Grow up.

I certainly don't want NJ to fail, exact opposite actually. I have many, may friends that work there and don't want them, or anyone, lose their jobs.

As for the arrogance I was talking about, you have proven my point. I'm not bashing the company at all, I think it's a great company, just not for me. BTW- never applied, and probably never will (before you go on the "rejection letter" comments). Though I'm glad you like your company, pay, etc, etc, there are many that don't. So get over the fact that some people don't have all positive replies.

Also, what do you mean by "b1tching slapping dumbasses back into the real world?? Other non-NJ pilots aren't considered "real world" pilots?!?!

Hey dad....where did you pick up the Marquis packets? I wouldn't mind having a few at home and my bag for any situation like you encountered. Thanks
Just call Marquis, tell them who you are and that you want a slug of brochures to hand out. I think they sent me 50 of the nice ones a 30 of the small ones.

Just be glad we don't have an ad campaign like Spirit Airlines.

http://travel.msn.com/Guides/article.aspx?cp-documentid=877931>1=41000

Even O'really jumped the CEO of spirit
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FfNo1Miq7l4

one of the ads
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aOlchNNNgTY

Last edited:
I certainly don't want NJ to fail, exact opposite actually. I have many, may friends that work there and don't want them, or anyone, lose their jobs.

As for the arrogance I was talking about, you have proven my point. I'm not bashing the company at all, I think it's a great company, just not for me. BTW- never applied, and probably never will (before you go on the "rejection letter" comments). Though I'm glad you like your company, pay, etc, etc, there are many that don't. So get over the fact that some people don't have all positive replies.

Also, what do you mean by "b1tching slapping dumbasses back into the real world?? Other non-NJ pilots aren't considered "real world" pilots?!?!

If they dont like the company and just talk crap about it instead of ignoring and moving on to another post just proves my point.

And if you think my post was arrogant then I guess I missed your joke.

If they dont like the company and just talk crap about it instead of ignoring and moving on to another post just proves my point.

And if you think my post was arrogant then I guess I missed your joke.

Then ignore their posts. By replying, you're playing the same "game" they are.

You didn't miss my joke, or at least I didn't think I made one. :beer:

I work at NJ, so I'm gonna comment about it. I don't work at flex, so therefore I dont comment about what others say about it. I don't know anything about Avantair, so I don't comment.

What upsets me is all the guys outta work and many of you people have nothing better to do than bash RTS for advertising during the game. You should be glad that someone is doing something to help the industry.

If i was the boss i'd probly wanna fire you as well.

Latest resources

Back