• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NETJETS Superbowl Ads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too nice of an ad (like the NJ-Europe one) would be a disaster in this recession climate. It'd bring unwanted attention and scrutiny to Netjets and its owners. Flying Private Jets in a recession is not good PR, period, Netjets would rather to be the secret alternative to the much scrutinized in-house flight departments.

I bet the target audiance are not only the rich, but also those in middle management positions who are deligated to close or downsize the in-house flight departments in various corporations. The quick ad in superbowl might serve to educate them Marquis Jet card and Netjets as a alternative or supplimentation.

I must admit I was a huge fan of Michael Phelps, I was hoping NJA would get him, and I thought CS hit the jackpot when they nabbed him...but after his shaninagans this weekend, I guess they (CS) can keep him

I must admit I was a huge fan of Michael Phelps, I was hoping NJA would get him, and I thought CS hit the jackpot when they nabbed him...but after his shaninagans this weekend, I guess they (CS) can keep him

Only difference between you and Phelps is nobody has your picture yet. You know what they say in Vegas. "What happens in Vegas gets put on youtube".

Don't be so quick to judge, I gained some respect for him when he came out and admitted it, which is more than you can say for a certain president.

And you that say that we advertise to the wrong demographic, I flew 5 folks (of the right demographic) who spent all day watching the game. The estimate was what, 100 million people tuned in, lets say 10-25 mill watched the pregame (most parties started well before 6 pm). I am sure RTS knows what he's doing, and 10-15 million dollars wouldn't save to many jobs for very long any way.

Stop the hate-in. Maybe we will attract some more owners and have the opportunity to hire.

Last edited:
"NBC’s broadcast of the Pittsburgh Steelers’ last-minute 27-23 victory over the Arizona Cardinals in Super Bowl XLIII averaged 95.4 million viewers, ranking second behind last year’s record-setting game."

I would be happy with just 1/100 of a percent....

I think Santulli has a clue....

What do you think the Netjet pilots that are about to get furloughed think about the the ads? Maybe the money spent on the ads could have saved their jobs?
Nice try.

NetJets has NO pilots on furlough. Management and NJASAP have met several times and have repeatedly publicly stated there are NO PLANS for furlough. Get it through your thick skull. NO FURLOUGHS in the foreseeable future. Any questions?

With as busy as I've been on the XL, I can't see one happening in the near future either.

Nice try.

NetJets has NO pilots on furlough. Management and NJASAP have met several times and have repeatedly publicly stated there are NO PLANS for furlough. Get it through your thick skull. NO FURLOUGHS in the foreseeable future. Any questions?

With as busy as I've been on the XL, I can't see one happening in the near future either.

I don't know if I trust management fisch! Apparently they have been communicating to our rival fractional ownership pilots and telling them the truth about furloughing. If only we could work for someone else, that way we would know everything. Who's getting furloughed, how to advertise, etc.... You know a 70,000 dollar pilot has much more knowledge than a CEO who has built a multi-million dollar company, over 30yrs, with over 800 planes worldwide.

On second thought......

The arrogance of a few NJ pilots is quite amusing, and sad at the same time.

Latest resources

Back