• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NETJETS Superbowl Ads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The arrogance of a few NJ pilots is quite amusing, and sad at the same time.

The dumbassness of a few not Netjets pilots is just as sad.

I haven't seen one NJ pilot say anything about the strength and plans of the company that has not heard it directly from the top. So why exactly should we be interested in your "best guess", when it is based upon no facts. Perhaps some jealousy, but thats about it.

No NJ pilot denies that times are tough here at NJ as well. Its no secret. Management has just stated that they have no intention of sending us to the street. Can that change?? Absolutely and WE all admit it.

That's what I don't understand? We admit it, what more do you want?

I did find it weird seeing them advertise on TV, I figure that those that can afford the marquis card already know about it. How many people sitting around with tens of millions of dollars would see that ad and think "yeah, you know what, I think that it is time for me to get my marquis card". But hey guess you gotta try it.

On a side note, someone in this thread mentioned NetJets furloughing, is there any truth to this?

I find it sad that all you dumbass kids want NJ to fail.....what you don't realize is that hurts the whole industry and many pilots as well.

Stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about those who have lost their jobs.

I'd be real glad if you idiot NJ bashers got hired here, as your loving your paycheck I can b1tch slap your dambasses back into the real world.

Grow up.

I find it sad that all you dumbass kids want NJ to fail.....what you don't realize is that hurts the whole industry and many pilots as well.

Stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about those who have lost their jobs.

I'd be real glad if you idiot NJ bashers got hired here, as your loving your paycheck I can b1tch slap your dambasses back into the real world.

Grow up.
I do not know if you took my post as me wanting them to fail, but I suggested nothing of the sort, rather I was asking if the one guy that said that they are about to furlough was accurate, as I have heard nothing of the sort.
I do not want NetJets to fail, I do not want to see any pilots lose their jobs, sorry if I gave that impression.

What do you think is going through the minds of the pilots that are going to be furloughed at Netjets? Maybe save the stupid advertising and let me keep my job... What an egotistical move by Netjets to advertise. Or are they really hurting that bad?
Mr Fred C Dobbs...

How would saving money let someone keep a job?

If trips have to be flown ... pilots will work... if not, pilots may be furloughed.

Advertising would presumably create more demand for flying ... thus more Pilots working.

Target audience: Pro Athletes. Yes they know about fractional jets... Athletes boarding have asked if the team could check out the plane. But a little reminder to all the Pros watching Superbowl pregame ... Good idea.

Last edited:
Why doesn't somebody ask Monkeygomery? Or is that Texas/Utah monkey? HE seems to know fn EVERYTHING! Or did someone demand his resignation yet?

I don't know if I trust management fisch! Apparently they have been communicating to our rival fractional ownership pilots and telling them the truth about furloughing. If only we could work for someone else, that way we would know everything. Who's getting furloughed, how to advertise, etc.... You know a 70,000 dollar pilot has much more knowledge than a CEO who has built a multi-million dollar company, over 30yrs, with over 800 planes worldwide.

On second thought......

Who told you that??? Are you being sarcastic?

Latest resources

Back