NETJETS Superbowl Ads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you sir!
My favorite was the Marquis anti-slide friction sticker for my BB.

It's amazing how often I get asked for these brochures.

I don't mind helping sell the brand. Job security in my mind. I don't BS or exaggerate, I just give them what I have and tell them like it is. It sells itself, if they are serious and have the means.

A clean cut, articulate, friendly and knowledgeable pilot can be the best salesman for our product. I say go for it. Give them a brochure and a business card along with a smile and a hand shake goes a long way.

I mean with as little as a 1/16 th share you have access to 15 different A/C types, as many aircraft at once as you need, and all with as little as 4 hours notice. Well, I'm preaching to the choir now .... but it's the way to go.

Premium but for what you get, I think it is a great value.

Last edited:
maybe this will help

I will offer this hypothetical to you.

Let's saw 6 million people watched on TV (have no idea the real number.), and of those 6 million let's say only 1,000 have the money and opportunity to buy into a fractional program. Of those 1,000 only 500 are interested. Of the 500, 100 sign a contract and purchase a 1/4 share. ( for those of you playing along at home that is <1% of the viewing audience.)

That's puts another 25 airframes potentially in services. If you crew that at 5 per airplane (not sure how NJA crews) that is another 125 potential jobs saved or added.

Yes, I concede that this may not be the case, and that it is a risk, but in my eyes this investment in the company is a good thing....it could end up saving jobs.

not saying you disagree with the advertising, just wanted to use your post as a jumpoff point.

Maybe this will shed some light on actual numbers.

By Jill Serjeant
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Pittsburgh Steelers' Super Bowl victory over the Arizona Cardinals drew more than 95 million U.S. television viewers on Sunday, down slightly from 2008's big game but still the second-most watched National Football League championship ever.
Nearly half of all American homes with televisions were tuned into the last half hour of the nail-biting contest, in which the Steelers prevailed over the Cardinals, 27-23, in the final minutes of play, Nielsen Media Research reported on Monday.
The four-hour broadcast, airing on NBC, averaged 95.4 million U.S. viewers, second only to the record 97.5 million -- 2 percent more -- who saw the New York Giants upset the New England Patriots in last year's Super Bowl, according to final Nielsen figures.
As usual, the NFL championship ranks as the most watched single telecast of the year by far, demonstrating why advertisers this year paid up to $3 million for a 30-second commercial spot during the game.
"The Super Bowl, once again, proved its ability to captivate America," Dick Ebersol, chairman of NBC Universal Sports and Olympics, said in a statement.
By comparison, some 37.8 million Americans watched a full day of TV coverage of President Barack Obama's inauguration, carried on numerous networks, on January 20. The 1983 series finale of the sitcom classic "M*A*S*H" holds the record as the most-watched U.S. TV broadcast of all time, with 106 million viewers.

To the NJA bashers here I always enjoy your posts. Makes me laugh aloud at times. Thanks!!! Hey, question for ya. Where were you when NJA's new contact or revised contract posted back in '07? I don't believe any bashing was taking place at that point? I do believe some of the other fractionals not only saw a pay increase, but said a word of thanks. Some pilots from these same fractionals even went out of their way to say thanks in public at FBOs. I saw it first hand. Were you guys any of them or did you say that NJA is going to cause your company to furlough in time since your company matched NJA pilot pay scale? Don't think you guys looked that gift horse in the mouth, did ya? I guess maybe these same fractionals should've not given those pay increases and then some of the furloughs you've seen would've not happened or been delayed. I'd suspect that even some of you may still apply to NJA one day and not say a word about being a basher. That would make for some funny cockpit conversation.

Anyway, to the bashers, please keep up the good work since it's a cheap form of entertainment for me while eating breakfast.

I don't really think any of you here are pilots. I think you're just posers.

Every other airline, fractional, freight, and corporate pilot that I've meet on the road have been really cool to talk to. No hate. No BS. Just pilots talking shop.

Since the real world seems to be full of easy going pilots and this board seems to be full of Ahole posters I therefore concluded that this board has zero pilots.

Well, except me of course.

Every other airline, fractional, freight, and corporate pilot that I've meet on the road have been really cool to talk to. No hate. No BS. Just pilots talking shop.

Since the real world seems to be full of easy going pilots and this board seems to be full of Ahole posters I therefore concluded that this board has zero pilots.

This is flightinfo.com.....you must be new here....lol

Captain's that value their lives and chew gum, whistle, hum, belch, or any other annoying things into the mike, need to both stop and get over themselves.

I'm not kidding! You are driving us crazy.

P.S. drop a mint once in a while

Wrong thread, but I feel better now.

Captain's that value their lives and chew gum, whistle, hum, belch, or any other annoying things into the mike, need to both stop and get over themselves.

I'm not kidding! You are driving us crazy.

P.S. drop a mint once in a while

Just be happy I'm not allowed to smoke on the plane.

I like my coffee black, by the way.

You are a dork, you pilot!

Latest resources

Back