• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NETJETS Seat Lock and Upgrade Section 5.3

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
VA-15 NZC and CVW-6 on U.S.S. America.....
Many moons ago.. feels like two lifetimes ago.
Just an 800XPC kind of guy.....
No longer a single seat LSO carrier pilot kind of guy and no longer a rich airline pilot.... just another line dog dumb enough to still be trying to make a living flying jets after 33.5 years of it.
Maybe some day I'll .....................................

No longer a single seat LSO carrier pilot kind of guy and no longer a rich airline pilot.... just another line dog dumb enough to still be trying to make a living flying jets after 33.5 years of it.

OldPilot,

I might be brain dead. But........Did NZC switch to VQQ (Cecil)?

I think I'm brain dead:) Pleasure meeting you....

Puck

At least you are flying a nice, automated aircraft like the 800XP-C which can do a lot of the flying for you...

NJA bound,

It would be great if could post more often.
I realize you have great posts but all I want to do is look at the avatar.
Holy Crap!!!

Those G FA's are great huh?

NJA bound,

It would be great if could post more often.
I realize you have great posts but all I want to do is look at the avatar.
Holy Crap!!!

Those G FA's are great huh?

I second the motion. All in favor?

Puck,

Being that you and I are in the exact same boat due to that fateful day back about 1.5 years ago I must say that I've had some of the same thoughts. It's kind of a though choice but it seems that things would have to pick up dramatically as far as the upgrades go to be caught missing out on a captain bid during our second 2 year stretch here. I've thought about SIC in the Excel just because it would pay a little more. Who knows. Still happy I'm here but I can't take a decade of Ultra SIC or anything like that. Good luck on your decision!

puck, find a part job on the side where you can fly left seat. im doing that now. then upgrade when you can. passes the time away in the mean-time. my .03 cents worth.

not sure if you remember me but we talked on the telephone about the same time for the interviews. glad to see you got in. im in the excel.

Puck,

Being that you and I are in the exact same boat due to that fateful day back about 1.5 years ago I must say that I've had some of the same thoughts. It's kind of a though choice but it seems that things would have to pick up dramatically as far as the upgrades go to be caught missing out on a captain bid during our second 2 year stretch here. I've thought about SIC in the Excel just because it would pay a little more. Who knows. Still happy I'm here but I can't take a decade of Ultra SIC or anything like that. Good luck on your decision!

might want to check the contract again. last time I looked I thought the Excell was in the Cat 1,2,3.

He is referring to the crossover pay (monthly $225 for SIC, $300 for PIC).

you could also take your chances and go to the 800XPC, it might share a type rating with the 900 if it ever comes.

Latest resources

Back