Netjets Pay Increase?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ArmyPilot

Any EJ guys out there have any inside info on what your pay raise is possibly going to be?

I only ask because we are all underpaid and your pay increase will most certainly establish an "industry standard".

Thanks

With all due respect to Miss Cleo........

Tough to say........Take a look at the salary survery in Professional Pilot that came out this summer.........That might give you a BALLPARK idea, but in reality, I don't have a clue as to what SPECIFICALLY they're looking to get.........Though I have to admit that I like that billion dolllar figure!

Well in my opinion look for a 150% raise. We just got an E-mail saying there about 65% done on the contract. The economic issues are the last to be worked out. Most pilots I talk with expect starting Capt pay to be 60-75K and scale up from there. We will see 100k+ but the big question is in what year????

pay increase

Man O man......... just 65% done? how long have they been at it? About a year and a half? GADS this is going to be a long haul and im a noobie............

I just heard that Flight Options will probably be giving their pilots a 15% pay increase this fall.

Thats the way I would like to see them compete, who can pay their pilots more :)

Everyone over at Flight Options is rooting for you guys!! Raise that bar, it's only going to help us all!!! Good luck....

Hey Jetwash, where'd you hear Options will get a 15% pay raise? That sure would be nice.....

The company expects a 80-100% pay increase. As for the pilots, well, I've heard anything from 50% to 200%.

I've heard 100k at about 3-5 years longevity. The confirmed rumor IS a tiered pay, by weight or size.

Let me add more fuel to the fire. NJI the G-IV & G-V pilots start at $65K a year for F/O Capt's on the IV is $85K to start and the G-V is $130K REMEMBER THIS IS STARTING PAY. If anyone doesnt think we NETJETS and NETJETS INTERNATIONAL are not the same company your nuts. We cover each others trips, we get dispatched from the same building in Columbus, we use the same weather people, we use and get our travel information from the same people. All of NETJETS marketing material shows us as ONE company. I was just at boeing field for a staic display and there was a G-IV and G-V there along with 6 other NETJETS planes. Our sales force sells us as ONE company. Is this a SCOPE issue ?? In any case our MEC knows what they get paid and will ask for no less then what NJI starts at. FO pay 65K or better CAPT pay 85K BBJ pay 130K or better and up and up. If RTS thinks we will vote in anything less, I have one word for him STRIKE ! How long does anyone thing uncle warren and Bill gates would stand for a strike. Enough said !!!! All NETJETS pilots dont sell yourself short and to NEWHIRES welcome its a great company. Now all we need it the pay !

Latest resources

Back