• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Pay Increase?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the bottom line that everyone is trying to prove it that they are underpaid. No matter who they work for. Corporate counterparts are getting paid much more to fly the same equipment.

I am not at NJA. I have to ask why the union woudn't take a 65% raise ,100% match for the 401k and 7/7 for everybody? Just wondering.

Dep676 said:
I am not at NJA. I have to ask why the union woudn't take a 65% raise ,100% match for the 401k and 7/7 for everybody? Just wondering.

Because the contract is being totally re-vamped in all areas concerned-not just pay, schedule, and retirement fund.
Also many of the pilots have stated they will not settle for anything less than 100% pay raise.
Many have also stated they want 100% Retro(I agree) back to the date the contract became ammendable-Oct 2001. Thats a big chunk of change.

Fly Safe
Chuck

Because 65% isn't enough, and not everyone wants 7&7. Beside the point the 65% is nothing more than a rumor.
Compensation has not even been discussed yet in negotiations.

First, 65% is unacceptable. Second, no retro. Third, no airline from home. Fourth, it is just a rumor.........money has NOT been discussed. Why would they offer money for unknown work rules?

Until the contract is in our hands to vote on, all this talk means nothing.

If you guys are expecting an 80-100 percent raise i think you will be dissapointed. Per the last annual report, Netjets in not in the black. I would be highly surprised if the company decided to double one of their highest costs. But then again I hope i'm wrong.

A word about someones previous comments regarding going on strike, it would never happen. I would take you guys forever to get released from mediation. Heck, you are not even in mediation yet,

DougCorp-9 said:
If you guys are expecting an 80-100 percent raise i think you will be dissapointed. Per the last annual report, Netjets in not in the black. I would be highly surprised if the company decided to double one of their highest costs. But then again I hope i'm wrong.

You think we will be disappointed??? I think YOU will be enlightened! Of course they are not "in the black" on paper. Heck, would you show a profit during labor negotiations? Our owners would not hang around for more than 24 hours if we went on strike. I am optimistic.

Cheers,
gump

DougCorp-9 said:

What make you think we're one of their (NETJEST's fka EJA) highest costs?

Latest resources

Back