• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets, or Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dont get me wrong i am all for netjets i would be interested if i had a bit more time. I was just saying thats where he might have gotten his figure.

Well I can give anecdotal evidence:

1st year (Bro F.O.): 24k
2nd year (Bro/RJ F.O.): 45k
3rd year (Rj F.O./Captain): on track to make to make 70-75k

First third of this year was spent at F.O. pay, so I expect and have heard that next year will be around 85k base pay, but:

SKYW has a profit sharing program (company profit X your W2 per quarter), and a good stock purchase program (15% discount at beginning or end of 6 month period), that if taken advantage of, will greatly add to your general party fund.

We have problems here like any other place, but I can, without a doubt, state that I would rather be here than any other regional airline out there...

be-400xpdriver said:
2nd year crj fo at skywest 35hr x 75hr/month x 12months = 31500 how do you come up with 45000? Did you already count your 1.25% pay raise?

5 year capt NetJets 90000 minimum.
5 year capt skywest 63hr x 75hr/month x 12months = 56700

At net jets donesn't a new captain start at year 1 capt pay?
Do you earn 24 hr per deim when on a trip?

And no- I did not count my 60 cent raise I denied! Plus your just using a 75 hr month- most crews earn around 85 to 100 hrs of pay a month.

No you dont start at year one capt when you upgrade it is based off years of service at the company. The only exception is in the BBJ and G IV and GV then it is years of service in that fleet type.

RJET said:
how long before the new TA becomes a contract?

The compilation of votes takes place on November 21st if all goes as planned. It should be in place shortly thereafter.

HD

be-400xpdriver said:
first year skywest about 18000
first year netjets minimum....
Since newhires aren't able to bid the 7/7 until finished with training, they will be on the "Reserve" schedule.....therefore should be getting 46K base [no perdiem (1.70), no OT]

viper548 said:
For oct mine was 4 on, 3 off, 4 on, 4 off, 4 on, 6 off, 4 on. I commute, so this is an excellent schedule for me
It's excellent to commute 4 times/month...Instead of 2??:confused:

Most of our commuters want the 7/7. You only commute 2x and don't spent 2 of your 3 days off travelling. A 4/3 commute sounds painful:eek:

psysicx said:
So what is the mood like now,are the pilots happy?
I'll let you know Nov 22nd.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back