• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets not furloughing because of charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll tell ya one thing. On Monday, YIP and B19 will look like bigger buffoons.

Yes, bigger.

NetJets: Outside of the box thinker required. :beer:

That will be (apologies Fisch) AWESOME!

share with us

I'll tell ya one thing. On Monday, YIP and B19 will look like bigger buffoons.

Yes, bigger.

NetJets: Outside of the box thinker required. :beer:
If you have the inside dope, it is your duty to share with us.

Last edited:
YIP,

"I know that you're just a soul whose intentions are good ... but don't let yourself be misunderstood...."

We've been told whats coming.... That it is coming Monday ... No details except there are no furloughs and no concessions....

I just wanted to put your mind at ease so you won't spend all weekend worrying about us....

If you have the inside dope, it is your duty to share with us.

Why is it his duty to share boo with you? If you want to know what is happening on the inside, get hired. Otherwise, read it in the paper or wait for someone to post it on here....because you know they will.

cause you are nice

Why is it his duty to share boo with you? If you want to know what is happening on the inside, get hired. Otherwise, read it in the paper or wait for someone to post it on here....because you know they will.
Name calling on FI is so easy when most posters are able to hide who they are, that is why I elect not to hide my identity. Flylow made it sound as though he/she had information that would counter my original post. If that was the case, I just asking that he/she share that information. Unless of course he/she is in a position of trust within the union or management where he/she would have information but unable to share it at this time. FI is all about sharing information for the good of the pilot members. Civility in communications is what it is all about. BTW maybe it was the wording of my post that should have been different. Maybe this would have gotten a different response "Hey I just got a call from a NJ pilot who said there may be up to a 1,000 pilots lay offs coming, could there be any truth to this?

Last edited:
Name calling on FI is so easy when most posters are able to hide who they are, that is why I elect not to hide my identity. Flylow made it sound as though he/she had information that would counter my original post. If that was the case, I just asking that he/she share that information. Unless of course he/she is in a position of trust within the union or management where he/she would have information but unable to share it at this time. FI is all about sharing information for the good of the pilot members. Civility in communications is what it is all about. BTW maybe it was the wording of my post that should have been different. Maybe this would have gotten a different response "Hey I just got a call from a NJ pilot who said there may be up to a 1,000 pilots lay offs coming, could there be any truth to this?

You don't work for NetJets but come here and spread BS, do you know how many people you're freaking out with that "1000" comment???...... then you go on and say "you guys can't handle the thrut"... do you expect the 1000 bottom guys to just not show up to work tomorrow and apply for unemployment???

Everyone is welcome to participate on any thread, but I have to ask:

1-what is your interest in this thread???
2- is your company out of harm's way that you have time to worry about ours???

The truth

You don't work for NetJets but come here and spread BS, do you know how many people you're freaking out with that "1000" comment???...... then you go on and say "you guys can't handle the thrut"... do you expect the 1000 bottom guys to just not show up to work tomorrow and apply for unemployment???

The truth I was referring to the "truth of the spoken word to me". So I post on FI to see what support it has, as I said to gunguy, you have to filter stuff out on FI. Looks like there is not much support for what this guy told me. But on FI we go through this entire chest puffing, less than civil communication, and name calling in the interest of what. Most of it done by people who hide behind a screen name. My interest is all of my friends working a NJ; I am concerned about their future. I am largely responsible for them getting the skills they needed to make the NJ move. I hired them, I trained them, and I mentored them and wrote letters of recommendations and made calls in their support. That is my interest. As far as time goes, I now have lots of it, being a contract employee.

Simple answer:
1- Netjets hater
2- Self-proclaimed aviation expert

how about none of the above?

Simple answer:
1- Netjets hater
2- Self-proclaimed aviation expert
your thoughts only, BTW what defines an aviation expert? Avbug?

Latest resources

Back