• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets New Payscale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I thought the union doesnt want to talk to the co. because it is the same old, same old.

We've been talking for 4 years, the Mediator has put us BOTH on ice until the sides can agree on definitions and financials. That was 5/20, 12 days ago. The pilots are motivated to help the company present an agreeable collection of financials. We look forward to a motivated company's request to rejoin the negotiations.

Idiots

I haven't been here in a while. It looks like Netjets has hired stooges to post here. Please don't believe most of what you read on the company's behalf. They have hired union busting labor consultants that are obviously using this forum to spread misinformation.

the Mediator has put us BOTH on ice until the sides can agree on definitions and financials.

Agree again.
But again, I thought the union was saying, since all sides havent agreed for four years, there is no sense in even trying to settle the financials.

I will not go into details here, but i am reading this wrong?

smartestwife said:
the Mediator has put us BOTH on ice until the sides can agree on definitions and financials.

Agree again.
But again, I thought the union was saying, since all sides havent agreed for four years, there is no sense in even trying to settle the financials.

I will not go into details here, but i am reading this wrong?

We're saying the company hasn't had the proper motivation to provide those financials. We intend to give them that motivation.

x402 said:
We're saying the company hasn't had the proper motivation to provide those financials. We intend to give them that motivation.

Which part about "the company is ready to open the books whenever the union is willing to look at them" didn't the union leadership understand?

dsptchrNJA said:
Which part about "the company is ready to open the books whenever the union is willing to look at them" didn't the union leadership understand?

You have become a total TOOL.

been-there said:
You have become a total TOOL.

A company mole tool is like it. Havent' been on this board for awhile but I know that NJA has many management gophers doing their bidding by attending to every negative post on this board. I'm running into new pilots here everyday that are trying to get out of paying the company back for their training contract. They want out like everyone else here after they realize that they've been lied to during the interview about wages and our union contract. Anyone thinking of coming here should be ready to endure the hardships of the lowest morale ever and two years of training contract obligations.

According to the latest seniority list, Netjets has a net gain of 117 pilots for the year as of the end of May. They are averaging a loss of 10 pilots a month - a number that I'm sure is going to go up. They have said many times that they need 500 more pilots right now. 5 months into the year and less than 25% of the way to their goal. Seems like they can't attract enough people to come here right now. I wonder why?

Well we won't need any more new hires when the instructors all quit!

BrnJetFuel said:
A company mole tool is like it. Havent' been on this board for awhile but I know that NJA has many management gophers doing their bidding by attending to every negative post on this board. I'm running into new pilots here everyday that are trying to get out of paying the company back for their training contract. They want out like everyone else here after they realize that they've been lied to during the interview about wages and our union contract. Anyone thinking of coming here should be ready to endure the hardships of the lowest morale ever and two years of training contract obligations.

Like being a union stooge is any better. The only reason the other NetJets employees are posting on this board is that they are sick and tired to seeing a few malcontents bash a very good company.

The only reason you guys get on here and bad-mouth the company is that you dont want people to come here - its another union tool to try and put pressure on the company.

Everyone sees through your smoke screen.

Latest resources

Back