Netjets New Payscale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cosmotheassman

With all the talk about this new contract and all; would someone post the payscale that is being asked for in the new contract? I don't see it posted anywhere in here.

It seems to me that the BBJ f/o pay scale should be the regular f/o payscale...

The "new pay scale" that is being negotiated will provide a benefits package and pay that will allow a pilot to attain a quality of life and security for his/her career at NetJets without jeopardizing the financial standing of NetJets or Berkshire Hathaway. It will also provide a good working enviornment where safety and stability is a key factor in providing Service Excellence to our owners, passengers, their guests and families. With this "new pay scale" NetJets will be the leader in Fractional Ownership for the long term, and will become "the place" for pilots to aspire to be for an aviation career.

Without the "new pay scale", NetJets will become just another place to work, until you can go somewhere else. Much like the Regional Airline Industry is today.

The "new pay scale" that is being negotiated will provide a benefits package and pay that will allow a pilot to attain a quality of life and security for his/her career at NetJets without jeopardizing the financial standing of NetJets or Berkshire Hathaway

Won't happen unless the union goes back to the table and they won't.

cosmotheassman said:
Please don't tell me you don't know what pay is being asked for on your behalf??
MKay, we won't then.

So, all the complaining and you don't even know what is on the table for you?? I hope whoever is negotiating for you has YOUR best interest at hand then...

Won't happen unless the union goes back to the table and they won't.

Just the kind of stupid post we have come to expect from company trolls.

The original question has to do with payscale numbers.
Public negotiatiing is what the company is doing now and we (nja pilots) shouldn't be giving them any info or ammo, through this board.

To answer your last question, yes we know what they are asking for but I'm not going to put it on this board.

Smartwife, when the propaganda coming out of the company slows down I'm sure they'll be looking to talk with the uniion, but as you know there can be no mediated talks until there is an agreement over 'what the definition of "is" is." To use a familiar phrase from the past.
So any talks without a mediator will need to be arranged by BOTH parties and right now the company is having fun posting their partial offers on the company web sight for all to see, dividing further the non-bargining employees from the pilots.

The latest proposed payscale offer is flawed at best and not worth the time to type it in here. It is NOT "the right thing to do" for NJA pilots.

'what the definition of "is" is." To use a familiar phrase from the past.

Exactly. I am in total agreement.

Cossmo, older posts here are very explicit. Pilot families want double pay plus.

And I thought the union doesnt want to talk to the co. because it is the same old, same old.

Latest resources

Back