• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fischman be careful with your selective quotes .. I believe all who post here were treated with equal distain by the rational few on the company message board ... y'all are the truly dysfunctional who have to air here behind pseudonyms.

Last edited:
fischman be careful with your selective quotes .. I believe all who post here were treated with equal distain by the rational few on the company message board ... y'all are the truly dysfunctional who have to air here behind pseudonyms.

If you'll notice, I posted my name.

Cast does not have access on the private boards or I'd be trading quotes and poems with him over there. I didn't have a dog in this fight until COT posted Diesel's name. Now I'm in it for fun.

Cast, if you would prefer to do it in private you should have my email in your computer still right?

Last edited:
Cast of Thousands,

Bertrand Russell:
Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.

Cast of Thousands,

The Litany Against Fear of the Bene Gesserit

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Dune by Frank Herbert

deleted

Last edited:
If you'll notice, I posted my name.

Cast does not have access on the private boards or I'd be trading quotes and poems with him over there. I didn't have a dog in this fight until COT posted Diesel's name. Now I'm in it for fun.

Cast, if you would prefer to do it in private you should have my email in your computer still right?

I was taking note of your outrage for use of names through the first 10 pages of the thread...

I guess initials "BO" and a nickname "Dunner" (not the man's real name) are very different. I can see how one could cross the line and the other doesn't????

Once again, the issues are:
1) The economic landscape has [clearly] changed
2) Private aviation will need to adjust to the new marketplace
3) Washington is attacking private aviation [in policy and optics] and its customer base
4) Every operator in private aviation has seen significant reductions in flight demand
5) The marketplace is shrinking, yet a few operators will gain in relative market share through this downturn
6) The focus should be/must be on retaining and creating new pilot/aviation jobs
7) Tens of thousands of private aviation jobs have evaporated in 6 short months
8) The Crew Integration and Operational Excellence programs will do a lot to improve our operations and preserve jobs
9) The pilots have sound representation and are led by good people
10) The pilots need to engage the issues and participate at every level: DC, CMH, etc

and,
11) There is a big difference between "BO" and "Dunner" on FI????

Those are the points of the discussion. I hope we are done here.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back