• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have to remember that the Union's position in a representational dispute (single carrier) is that we are or should have been the bargaining agent for the whole (single) carrier. Additionally, at the end of the process, we will all be under one roof (Union). I do not see anything wrong with involving the NJI pilots in the process. Of course, the Union has a Duty to represent its membership and will not place greater weight on future members than it does on current ones.

Sincerely,
Brian Ward

Brian,
I too, have no issues with the NJI folks and the integration.
We all work for the same company and from what I understand our futures and quality of living will be a little more secure with this integration.
I was just wondering what kind of involvement in the integration process is wolfpack talking about?
Isn't the process pretty much defined?
BTW, as it has been said before, the sign of a fair seniority integration is where everyone feels equally screwed.

Well, once again the armchair lawyers and wannabe business experts release the steam from their blowhole. Cast, what wonderful prose. Your talents for verbiage are wasted here. However, you need to get to the point clearly or actually say something instead of being so impressed with your ability to compose. BW keep the faith. To Monkeygomery and Williams.... "may your armpits be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels".

There are issues not covered in the LOA. How about nobody at NJI wants per-diem. There are others as well, why don't you ask any NJI guy. Let's not blast it all out here.

But, best of all. There is legal case precedent about this very type of integration. With lawyers and judges too. Anybody ever research or remember history? The NJI guys have more legal protection than they know due this case. The lower 47, well it isn't as bleak as it seems. Things such as expected carreer path are clearly defined.

BO, RTS, NJASAP and NJI Management don't want you folks to know about this because they want you to think they are in control and you have no rights. Well, the case file, and original law firms name have been given to a few NJI pilots (not my younger Brother) so that in the final hours, the legal fee spending will increase and management will perspire. You all have rights, NJA and NJI, why are you listening to someone that is diverting your attention while trying to take something from you? Why do think there is NO written communication directly to you about this subject? Only phone calls and personal visits. See, no proof!

Good Luck Gents

But, best of all. There is legal case precedent about this very type of integration. With lawyers and judges too. Anybody ever research or remember history? The NJI guys have more legal protection than they know due this case. The lower 47, well it isn't as bleak as it seems. Things such as expected carreer path are clearly defined.

This is interesting. An NJI guy who is advocating something other than DOH integration. The "expected career path" argument worked out real well for the AAA guys didn't it.

Brian,
I was just wondering what kind of involvement in the integration process is wolfpack talking about?
Isn't the process pretty much defined?

Many of the contractual-type issues are already defiend through the LOA negotiation process. However, there are other issues that are not. For example, how implementation occurs, how the Union can reach out to the NJI pilots, how the NJI pilots will become involved within Union affairs, etc. There may be more as we move through the process.

BeeDubya,

The reason the NJI guys don't want per diem is they currently can charge all their meals on their company credit cards.

Thats why you'll see NJA pilots eating their crew food in their hotel rooms at HPN while the NJI crews are eating at PF Changs across the street. I don't blame them for being upset.

If they take the per diem they wont be able to do that and they will end up balancing crew food on their laps like the rest of us.

And our average daily meal expense per crewmember is STILL below $45. That's why NJI management keeps us on receipts. It's cheaper.

Like Annie said: "You can look it up."

BeeDubya,

The reason the NJI guys don't want per diem is they currently can charge all their meals on their company credit cards.

Thats why you'll see NJA pilots eating their crew food in their hotel rooms at HPN while the NJI crews are eating at PF Changs across the street. I don't blame them for being upset.

If they take the per diem they wont be able to do that and they will end up balancing crew food on their laps like the rest of us.

I understand the differences. My only point was to explain what has been negotiated.

Many of the contractual-type issues are already defiend through the LOA negotiation process. However, there are other issues that are not. For example, how implementation occurs, how the Union can reach out to the NJI pilots, how the NJI pilots will become involved within Union affairs, etc. There may be more as we move through the process.

Thanks Brian for answering my questions , many folks I've flown with have similar questions.
I hope my questions/rhetoric didn't come off as bitter or angry.
As usual Brian,
thanks for the excellence and perseverance you exhibit daily.

Thanks Brian for answering my questions , many folks I've flown with have similar questions.
I hope my questions/rhetoric didn't come off as bitter or angry.
As usual Brian,
thanks for the excellence and perseverance you exhibit daily.

jppt,

You didn't come off as bitter or angry.... of course, message board text is a bad conduit for emotion or subtext... ;)

As I encounter pilots in recurrent or on the road, I also find many, many questions. Some forums seem to be more effective than others at "getting the word out," so I'm trying to hit as many as possible and to add more to the list.

I encourage you or anyone you fly with to contact me or the Integration Team, with any questions you have. Common questions get added to the FAQ list and sent in blast emails. I have no secrets about this process and welcome the opportunity to help others understand.

Thanks for the kind words.
Brian

Latest resources

Back