• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets in 2012/13 ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess I was wrong on the Globals. NJA must have got an incredible deal from Bombardier while Gulfstream refused to budge. I thought that the Embraer order would have forced all the manufacturers to realize nothing is sacred at NJA any more. The sales and mx departments have their work cut out for them now. I hope it doesn't end up being like the Hawker 400 order- make the money on the sales and then eat it when the airplanes don't perform. I wonder how many loyal Gulfstream owners will walk or buy their own- probably from NJA trying to get rid of around 50 airframes there.

W W C D*

*Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Trademark authorization courtesy Wolfpackpilot

Let's see: cool city with beautiful women everywhere you look, or... Columbus. I think I'll take one for the team and be "forced" to go to Montreal. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of when I was upgrading at Comair. Had to choose between Cincinnati and Berlin. Guess where I went? :)

I'm bidding it just to go to Montreaul. St Cathrine street here I come, poutine, smoked meat. I'm pumped.

I could give two craps about the plane.

And it has NEVER met the advertised range, endurance, or runway performance.

I fly a Global and a 5000 and this is not our experience at all. performance books are some of the best I've seen, i.e, 120 ref at near gross landing weight with a LFL of 3600 feet. Flown the plane 13:30 on a leg over 6000nm.

I fly a Global and a 5000 and this is not our experience at all. performance books are some of the best I've seen, i.e, 120 ref at near gross landing weight with a LFL of 3600 feet. Flown the plane 13:30 on a leg over 6000nm.

Shhhhhhh-gutshotdraw and all the other gstream scientologists believe what they want to believe, despite having never operated one. Wait, doesn't Tom Cruise own a gstream? Hmmmmmm, coincidence?

Yeah but he is looking for a lawsuit with that remark ... Dooker has the patent and all rights to Funny $hit on this board.... :laugh:

Sorry- Dooker does own all rights to funny sh1t posted here. :) Sorry Dooker, no slight intended.

Latest resources

Back