• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets in 2012/13 ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At the same time, those G-IVs and Falcon 2000s will be going away so there will be fewer and fewer used shares to buy. I have no idea how long that will take, but it will definitely be at least 2 or 3 years before NJA is taking any Embraer products and they will be coming in as replacement aircraft. Current customers may very well decide not to make the jump to whatever the new generation is and leave the program altogether when they aren't able to get into the larger and cheaper used categories, but hopefully if this is the case NJA will be able to replace them with new customers who do want to get into new airframes. We will just have to wait and see.

The next announcement will be the Falcon maybe G200 replacement. I don't think the Lecacy 650 will win that bid. Think Bombardier.

Give the man a cigar. Or, as one of our illustrious teammates states here, "winner winner, chicken dinner".

That sucking sound you hear is the folks down in Savannah gasping for breath!

On the one hand I'm glad I'm a Bombardier stock holder. On the other hand I work for Flexjet so...

Utter. Freakin. Disaster.

The Savannah guys are just pissed that the river card didn't fill their inside straight. They went all in with the bluff and lost. Enjoy the Phenom boys.

Bombardier can't match Gulfstream in dispatch reliability or meet advertised performance specifications. Combine that with certain "intangible" considerations, and the program will struggle.

Check back in three years and we'll know who is right, and who is broke.

Bombardier can't match Gulfstream in dispatch reliability or meet advertised performance specifications. Combine that with certain "intangible" considerations, and the program will struggle.
Check back in three years and we'll know who is right, and who is broke.
And yet some of the largest companies and wealthiest people in the world continue to buy and operate Globals. Apparently, all the rich global suckers are so dumb they all decided to trade in their Globals for Gulfstreams :bawling: How about intangibles of a bigger, wider cabin which the rich people who actually buy the airplane may like? :eek:
Stick to the cockpit, son. :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back