• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets in 2012/13 ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you. Finally, a refreshing dose of reality in this FI starry eyed gulfstream bonerfest.

A lot of our thoughts, although we may have said it a bit differently.

Bombardier makes great airplanes..now the family that has the control of the business is a little daffy...but why should that matter?

BTW...NetJets isn't out of the woods by any means and hopefully this announcement isn't a repeat of the blowhard statements that were made a few years ago by Warren and others.

The numbers in the 10-K are still hard to believe when you take into account the published reports of flight activity, a/c prices, decreased share sales, and everyone else is losing their butts, etc. Management of NetJets, except Sokel, are really unproved items, and personal experience says they aren't too bright.

Let's see: cool city with beautiful women everywhere you look, or... Columbus. I think I'll take one for the team and be "forced" to go to Montreal. :rolleyes:

I take it you have never done any training in Montreal, I have for the 605 and it was pretty sub-standard like their product, ask anyone who had to go to the Bombardier training center for their Global or Challenger training, and you will get the same statement....I will stick with Flight Safety...

On top of that lets see, I can stick with Flight Safety in Savannah for "G" school which is only a 3 hour drive for me, or I can airline somewhere nicer and have to deal with all of the security and airport hassles, I take Savannah, anytime I can drive and not have to airline, I can care less where the location is.....

I've been to the center in Montreal for CRJ training. Montreal was awesome and the training was just fine. We used company instructors instead of CAE, but I don't really believe FSI's training is that much superior to their competition.

I've been to the center in Montreal for CRJ training. Montreal was awesome and the training was just fine. We used company instructors instead of CAE, but I don't really believe FSI's training is that much superior to their competition.
It is in the Gulfstream because (if we have learned anything in the last 15 years) everything in that plane is superior.

It is in the Gulfstream because (if we have learned anything in the last 15 years) everything in that plane is superior.

Especially those all the way up front. :)

I thought Netjets had ordered something like 20-30 Gulfstream 450s and 550s a few years back for both NJA and NJE. Have they all been delivered? If not, how will the Global order impact the existing Gulfstream order? Will the Globals also go to Netjets Europe?

I thought Netjets had ordered something like 20-30 Gulfstream 450s and 550s a few years back for both NJA and NJE. Have they all been delivered? If not, how will the Global order impact the existing Gulfstream order? Will the Globals also go to Netjets Europe?

Those deliveries start next year.

Latest resources

Back