NetJets Hopefuls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
VGerect said:
Looking at NJA's website I don't see anything about a 2 or 4 year degree. Is anyone getting hired without a degree? Does living in one of the 5 gateway cities help? Thanks-

Of the guys I fly with at NJA I would say around a little over a half have a degree.

And exactly what kind of degree do you need to fly a plane????? I have 2 myself....so what?????? Neither one deal with aviation.

And before I got hired by NetJets I was flipping omelettes and making burgers while tutouring physics and chemistry on the weekends.

I guess I can't understand how all those fancy flight school market themselves. You go there for 4 years and graduate with a piece of paper that means next to nothing if you don't have a first class medical.

Mach92 said:
Yes recency is a "thanks but no thanks" You HAVE to be current and flying. I was in CMH last week and went over to ask about a buddy also. He had not flown in 16 months. He has over 10K in time but is not flying. So no dice on the interview.

Well my friend got the app in the mail yesterday. I was surprised they sent him one, maybe the recency isn't as big a deal as we thought? I wonder how liberal they are with sending out the apps? Early last year if you got them to send you an app then the job was yours to lose at that point. But I wonder if that's still the case? Looking at Nixon's chart I see lots who've gotten the "waitmail".

AirBear

T-1GUY said:
Anyone in the know as to when the next round of emails for an interview with Netjets may occur???
As of a couple of weeks ago they were only planning one interview date in March and then holding off until April to continue. Backed up in the training pipeline and didn't want to make people wait too long for a class.

Still want to hire a bunch this year and next year though. Training capacity is the constraint right now.

Tref

AirBear8 said:
Well my friend got the app in the mail yesterday. I was surprised they sent him one, maybe the recency isn't as big a deal as we thought? I wonder how liberal they are with sending out the apps? Early last year if you got them to send you an app then the job was yours to lose at that point. But I wonder if that's still the case? Looking at Nixon's chart I see lots who've gotten the "waitmail".

AirBear

They send the app. and then say no thanks on the offer to interview. :crying:

Tref said:
As of a couple of weeks ago they were only planning one interview date in March and then holding off until April to continue. Backed up in the training pipeline and didn't want to make people wait too long for a class.

Still want to hire a bunch this year and next year though. Training capacity is the constraint right now.

Tref

Thanks for the info : )

Latest resources

Back