• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Globals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the IV goes into disposal after the new contract is negotiated, then displacing junior IV folks into the Global won't happen. The union is going to insist on displacement language this time that will prevent that. Soon, you will only be allowed into a seat you could have otherwise held...as it should be.

First Global isn't even on property and some of you are trying to figure out ways to keep guys from being awarded those positions... Typical NJASAP in fighting sounds like to me.....

If you haven't figured it out yet, you all are on the same team now...

delete

deleted

Last edited:
yeah no kidding...

We were sent paperwork that said recalls starting in Summer 2012, then it was moved to 2013, then 2014 now even farther back.....For the next 3 years or so I'll be curious if resigning my number was a good move (self imposed timeframe).... As it stands right now it seems like it was.

The way things are looking, I think you did the right thing.

I've spoken with several Global operators. Their bosses could afford ANY airplane, think top 50 net worth types. Each and everyone of them say their boss loves the plane and the reliability......

Based on the number of bids that have been coming out, I suspect that NJA has a winner on its hands....

I've spoken with several Global operators. Their bosses could afford ANY airplane, think top 50 net worth types. Each and everyone of them say their boss loves the plane and the reliability......

Based on the number of bids that have been coming out, I suspect that NJA has a winner on its hands....

Get back to us on your prediction in 18 months.

NJA has lost 100+ a/c over the last 3 years... It has lost 15 since the beginning of summer... What rate can NJA expect to take deliveries of the Globals and Phenoms vs. the existing disposal rate of a/c currently approaching or past the 10 yr. old mark?

Management has missed their mark on sales every period since this all began. So whenever a management type comes in to recurrent (or starts some sales rumor) that they expect sales to shoot through the roof, expect the exact opposite...

Latest resources

Back