• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets ever getting EFB?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah!! No more back pain due to carrying 3 full jepp binders and 2 company manuals!! After carrying that much crap, I'll gladly do the revisions for the plane.

Can't wait to start!

Dumb question about the EFB, can you print the plates out for it somehow if you want or is it just on the display??

We carry wireless printers just for the EFBs. Sometimes you just can't beat having paper in front of you, especially when they're 8.5 x 11. Very handy for international ops.

electronic

The company is too cheap !! Our 680s have the capability to have the electronic jepp plate right on the MFD but dont cuz the company didnt buy the software.

We just signed for 50 Encore pluses and they will have that capability also. (collins 21 line) but will the company buy the option ?? Havent found anyone yet to say yes....or no

:rolleyes:

encore pluses

Where did you get this info? Hopefully it's true but I haven't heard anything??????

Flight safety at ICT 3 weeks ago... They are gearing up for us right now. Also several other pilots confirmed the buy....... I havent heard anything offical from the company yet, but thats not unusual. I also havent tried to find out offically either......

Will be interesting to see how the company handles the fleet split or non-split.

:cool:

EFB? how bout some TCAS?

Wonderful. I can't believe that NJA would even consider an EFB over TCAS in the Ultra. THAT'S RIGHT KIDS. NJA CITATION ULTRAS DO NOT HAVE TCAS.

Wonderful. I can't believe that NJA would even consider an EFB over TCAS in the Ultra. THAT'S RIGHT KIDS. NJA CITATION ULTRAS DO NOT HAVE TCAS.

You don't need TCAS in the Ultra with those huge windows. Plus, it costs too much, remember?

You don't need TCAS in the Ultra with those huge windows. Plus, it costs too much, remember?

No kidding huh? Those windows are like a greenhouse.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back