• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets dying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everything you claim here is a LIE. How can you actually say that? Maybe your raise made our management know that they still wanted CS to be the highest paid frac out there and they succeeded. All this WITHOUT a union. Please get over it, Kid.

Geez, Diesel, DO-82 is a kid,, compaired to me. But I'm better looking!

Hung

If training at CS falls on your days off, they adjust your next tour to give those days off back. They protect our days off.

I stand correct Frac...thank you. Was that always the case? That's the impression I got after speaking to a few CS guys quite a while back.

Yeah but hung you're only half the size of him. :)

I just love people that claim to be over educated but still decided to be a pilot and complain they are so above the average pilot that can shoot an approach down to 200 and 1/2 in the worst weather without having 12.345 years as manager, but who's counting. I think you have a price check in Isle 2. Please hurry.

An instrument student with 50 hours total time can do this. Shooting approaches to minimums in the "worst weather" appears to be somewhat of a challenge for you. I have a job more befitting of your talent level; why don't you shoot me your resume and I'll get you an application as a sacker at my store.

What is interesting to me is the effort you put into your posts. Are you really this inadequate in your life? Is there a Corvette in your driveway??

Yeah but hung you're only half the size of him. :)

Good God, Man!!! You have me confused with some other Mainiac.

Even at my weakest, I was 2x Do-82 size. And now, livin' the vita-loca,,, hoo-boys!

Anyway,, best of the holidays to all my Netjet buddies! :beer:
(last count, 4 of you former tcas ameigos are there)

Hung

Hung I was just trying to make yourself feel better. :)

Maine isn't known for their small sizes. But is known for flanel.

Watch out though NJW is going to come in here and say that unions would fix overweight problems of pilots. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back