• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets dying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My God! How many times do we have to go round and round over the same argument? NJ and CS both have it D@mn good. As for Mr DBCooper please go to NJ if you want the same union protection you had at the airlines. By the way how's that retirement? If a union is the end all be all then why are the pilots at just about all the airlines and regionals getting screwed left and right. I think if management has an agenda, they'll do what ever they want, union or not. So, I choose to keep a good relationship between the brass and the troops. That's the key to a productive work place.

doylehargraves: crackpipes, that's something I would expect from a high school student. Listen, this is business 101 for god sake. If you took any business courses, it basically means you get more productivity with sugar, not vinegar. Since you're such a business master mind, I hope this helps you with your next exam. Look at the history books, every company who has had a union has been a failed business model. Usually the employees live high on the hoq for a while then something catastrophic happens and the company takes it all back. trust me, I speak from experience.

Judging from your grammar, I can tell college was not in your budget. I have 12 years of managerial experience with a $30 billion dollar company and an MBA from a University. This is what I did prior to flying so, it would be in your interest to tone down your anger a little bit and invest in a spell-checker son.

Doyle
He is just another pilot high on the koolaid. Don't worry, the honeymoon will soon end.
BTW Trash, you guys still training on your "days off"??? Just curious if that change was actually made.
Oh and my 401K (with 50% company match) is doing fine thank you. And no one is going to lay a hand on that.

Judging from your grammar, I can tell college was not in your budget. I have 12 years of managerial experience with a $30 billion dollar company and an MBA from a University. This is what I did prior to flying so, it would be in your interest to tone down your anger a little bit and invest in a spell-checker son.
soooooooo? I mean does anybody really give a s what you did in your past life. Your paycheck is coming from xyz now.

Of course keep wearing that highschool ring and your letter jacket from 20 years ago.

Yet looking at your past 10 posts you seem to be a troll with no experience past or present.

Last edited:
Fozzy, the 401K deal at NJ is a very good one, isn't it? :) We looked over the numbers at home and sunk all that we could from the bonus into our account. The company match upped the total nicely. We'll do the same again with the soon-to-arrive 2nd installment of the signing bonus. Works for us...:D

NJW,
I believe that we have one of the best 401K's out there! I have not spoken to anyone anywhere in any industy that has it better. It is an additional $7500 in your paycheck this year and only going up every year. (I say this for anyone that does not already know this)
Last year was the first time I was able to max this out. I plan on hitting the Fed limit every year from now on.
And I do not work (training) on my days off. Answer company phone calls on my time off. Or kiss ass to get ahead. Ya the Union is horrible. :rolleyes:

Fozzy, my husband told me the same thing when we went over the TA that was ratified last Nov. He told me he'd rather have the 401K match than a few thousand more in salary. I quickly saw what he meant. You can't just compare wages between the fracs; there's a lot more to consider.

Yes, CA, I noticed that too, but in my mind it started with an "h"....:rolleyes:
How tactful of you to call it irony....:p I'll remember that for the future...;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back