• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets dying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What matters is that they have a ton of customers. The more customers you have the easier it is to make cost structure changes that will make you profitable in the end.

Hmmm? General Motors has the most customers in their industry, they should have no problems making those cost structure changes. Right?

Delta Airlines definitely needs to expand and develope more unprofitable routes to "grow" their way out of bankruptcy. "We're losing money now, but we'll make it up in volume!"

P.S. The real Wildcats are in the Big Ten at Northwestern.

Last edited:
I work for a NJ competitor, none of the ones mentioned here yet. In my opinion, if you want to make fractional flying a career, go to Netjets, period, end of story. It's all about the union contract.

Hey DB, why don't YOU go to Netjets if you want a union so bad and think they're so much better for the long haul. You know we'll never have one, nor need one, here at CitationShares. Guess you have it pretty bad here, huh? That was a stupid comment.

Bogey,

I think you'de be quite surprised to see how many CS pilots would entertain the thought of a Union.

I meet a few each and ever tour I'm out.

And you'd also be surprised at the number of CS folks who realize that the raise they got was a direct result of NJA's contract.

You're not going to continue to kid yourself in believing that our contract ratifying and your pay raise occuring at nearly the same time was by pure chance.....are you?

DO-82 driver: Fanatics like Bogus, er, "Bogart" are everywhere. A few people still believe that OJ didn't kill his ex-wife and her friend.

The "ignore" function is pretty nifty for helping to separate wheat from chaff.

Depending on a pilot's position and years with a company, it may not be financially smart to change employers. Having a satisfactory salary doesn't mean that a pilot wouldn't feel more secure having their wages and work rules guaranteed in writing. Many also recognize the advantage of having the clout of a union should something go wrong (their fault or not) and a meeting with management is scheduled.

Best of luck to you and your family, DB Cooper.
Netjetwife

DO-82 driver: Fanatics like Bogus, er, "Bogart" are everywhere. A few people still believe that OJ didn't kill his ex-wife and her friend.

Actually, even OJ doesnt think that he did it. His new book will be out on the shelves here soon. I forget the name of it....I think it is , "I didnt do it" or something along those lines. Heck, and even if you find the guy that "did it" OJ has a reward out for that.

OK, back onto the subject here......

DO-82 driver: Fanatics like Bogus, er, "Bogart"

You have to love the maturity of tools like you that enjoy putting the spin on names. Obviously you an imature person that will ignore something you don't agree with rather than appreciate the fact everyone has their own opinion. Better take more guitar lessons there Guitar Guy, cause you still sound like a beginner, Kid.

Bogey....(LOL...I almost typed Booger...that would be childish).....I actually enjoy your opinions. They are very entertaining and amusing. There are people with similar opinions everywhere.

But tell me, is it still your opinion that the pay raises at Shares just happen to come about just as our contract was ratified?

Do you really beleive that the NJA contract had no influence whatsoever on your pay increase?

Hey DB, why don't YOU go to Netjets if you want a union so bad and think they're so much better for the long haul. You know we'll never have one, nor need one, here at CitationShares. Guess you have it pretty bad here, huh? That was a stupid comment.

Bogart, you might have had more support for your complaint if not for calling the opinion of others "stupid". As it is, the wheat in your post was lost in the chaff of calling GG "immature" and a "tool". I know him personally and he's none of those things. I'm sure he just found your "stupid comment" as offensive as I did and saw your advice for DB to leave as "bogus". You have to admit that DB's career decisions are entirely his own. It must be noted that you didn't just ignore DB's post, nor did you appreciate the fact that he was entitled to his own opinion. Bogart, aside from the maturity question, there's also the matter of hypocrisy.

Latest resources

Back