• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets dying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maine isn't known for their small sizes. But is known for flanel.
. :)

And Maine is also nowadays known for my many new friends who are herding goats and liberating some free food coupons as well. DO-82 is familiar with my little friends!

Hey DO-82 driver,

You forgot to mention that Netjets also gives their pilots 2 weeks of vacation a year from day 1, correct? Yea, we get 1. That's HUGE. We also have no real sick policy. Our sick policy is set up like someone that works in an office 9 to 5. We have to apply for short term disability for Gods Sake! Total BS!

Also, Bogart and a few other idiots that i work with still try and tell me that we're the highest paid fractional. Anyone that says this and actually believes it shows everyone that they don't have a darn clue what they are talking about.

I love to see the look on some of my co-workers faces when i tell them how much one of my friends is making on that new Falcon you have.

I said earlier in this thread that if someone was to start in the fractional industry, and want to make it a career.....NJ would be the place. If you want to make money and have real work rules, it's an obvious choice.

My company is OK....it's not bad at all actually overall. The upgrade was fast, and that's what i needed. I also like the large choice in pilot bases. Most of the guys are great. However the kool-aid drinkers are extreme to the point that I want to puke. Most of them are either so old that they are starting to just plain lose it, or so inexperienced in the industry that they don't know any better, or have a resume of $hitbag second-rate carriers that treated them like crap so they think this job is the best thing in the sky.

Fact is, my company can do just about anything to us tomorrow. They can just up and implement anything they want in the morning and there is not one thing we can do about it. (That includes getting fired.) Yea yea yea......I knew all of this coming into this job, i know. But I'm sure as heck not making this a career unless things improve drastically, and soon.

Excellent post, DB! Thanks for the shared insight. Good Luck! NJW

I see a card in someones future. :)

Latest resources

Back