• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets dying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doylehargrames: For your information I can only afford the free spell checker offered on line, because I chose not to join the 1108. As for your 12 years as a CEO for the dollar store, why would you want to be pilot and fight for a good salary and benefits. You shouldn't be a pilot, you should be an owner if you were so great. I just love people that claim to be over educated but still decided to be a pilot and complain they are so above the average pilot that can shoot an approach down to 200 and 1/2 in the worst weather without having 12.345 years as manager, but who's counting. I think you have a price check in Isle 2. Please hurry.

Hmmm? General Motors has the most customers in their industry, they should have no problems making those cost structure changes. Right?

Delta Airlines definitely needs to expand and develope more unprofitable routes to "grow" their way out of bankruptcy. "We're losing money now, but we'll make it up in volume!"

P.S. The real Wildcats are in the Big Ten at Northwestern.

Well, with that analogy, we could also say NJ has no chance because Toys for Tots can't raise the price on the Toys they sell! NJ will make money and will be around for a long time (barring a complete catastrophy).

As for the real Wildcats....at least our mascot doesn't look like a scragely dog or coyote and our logo doesn't look like a cheap rip off of....well....our old logo.

We at Flexjet have been consistently told by management for the past 3 or 4 years that Netjets will "bleed to death". That the current business model will not "allow it to survive".

comments??

That's because they don't want to step up to the plate and pay you guys a reasonable wage.. if NetJets would hire me into a 7 and 7, I'd go tomorrow.

V---what are you talking about, most new hires are holding 7&7 before they even start IOE.

7&7 is mainly a senior bid schedule due to the increase in pay.

I guess your application will be on the way.....

V---what are you talking about, most new hires are holding 7&7 before they even start IOE.

7&7 is mainly a senior bid schedule due to the increase in pay.

I guess your application will be on the way.....

I think you meant the reserve schedule is the senior one due to pay.

Pervis....that's what I meant to type.....thanks for catching it. The reserve schedule is the more senior schedule due to the increase in pay.

That seems surprising to me. You'd think the more senior pilots wouldn't need the money as much as the junior pilots....:confused: I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with family demographics? Pilots with young children may feel that being gone half the month is enough already. I know my family does.

Bogey,

I think you'de be quite surprised to see how many CS pilots would entertain the thought of a Union.

I meet a few each and ever tour I'm out.

And you'd also be surprised at the number of CS folks who realize that the raise they got was a direct result of NJA's contract.

You're not going to continue to kid yourself in believing that our contract ratifying and your pay raise occuring at nearly the same time was by pure chance.....are you?

Everything you claim here is a LIE. How can you actually say that? Maybe your raise made our management know that they still wanted CS to be the highest paid frac out there and they succeeded. All this WITHOUT a union. Please get over it, Kid.

DO82 got called a kid haaaaaaa

So Bogey....you are admitting that our raise was directly responsible for CS folks receiving theirs....for whatever reason. (you're welcome!)

You managemnet's reason for giving you the raises wasn't out of appreciation for what you do and how you do it. It was to making themselves look good so they can tell their customers that you are still the highest paid. Once again CS is comparing themselves to NetJets (the ultimate compliment).

Oh, and lets get something straight. Look at the total pay package as every person in America does. CS does not get paid more than NJA

We pay $0 for health insurance....how about you?

We don't attend training on our days off...how about you?

Holiday pay.........how about you?

Yes, I pay Union dues....about $100/month....what do you pay for health care?

IOE pilots make $500/month

Instructors $1,000/mo

If you fly the XL and XLS...$300/month

One weeks vacation = 3 weeks off
3 weeks vacation/yr = 9 weeks off/yr

I'm sure others can fill in the gaps

There you go Gramps....the truth hurts.......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back