Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you and what army?

how many hrs did you fly last year? I flew 250, in the 400XP

I flew about 460 hours last year, and that was with some time off regular line flying for upgrade activities and also doing IOE in the Encore.

Wow 450 hrs for the year?? I thought you guys would fly as much as airline types... 800 or so a year. Is that normal??

Wow 450 hrs for the year?? I thought you guys would fly as much as airline types... 800 or so a year. Is that normal??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It totally depends on the fleet and it's age.

I flew 600-700 hours per year in the Citation V Ultra (it was brand new then)

but only 150-250 hours per year in the Citation VII (aging fleet)

The Excel is probably the hardest working fleet at NJA right now.

That's what yooooouuuuu think LOL.

It seems like half of my flights lately have been 400XP recovery flights. While I'm sure some of the 400 guys and gals like the "relaxed" workload, it would be nice to sometimes share the pain with them. :D

Too bad NJA isn't selling them as fast as SAV is "pumping them out."

Gulfstream is presently taking large cabin Gulfstream orders for 2010 delivery. Even with stepped up production and the 7 year $300 million facilities expansion under way, Gulfstream cannot meet customer demand for it's products.

FYI: NJI is the NetJets organization selling Gulfstream shares.

GV

Gulfstream is presently taking large cabin Gulfstream orders for 2010 delivery. Even with stepped up production and the 7 year $300 million facilities expansion under way, Gulfstream cannot meet customer demand for it's products.

FYI: NJI is the NetJets organization selling Gulfstream shares.

GV

I would like to thank you for that. MAKE MORE FASTER

thats alot of pilots needed.....if Netjets would go to home basing they would shutdown FLOPS.....almost everyone i know......myself included would leave now.....and im a 6yr PIC at flops, thats how bad it is now.

see you at 5am in the FBO.....

You're assuming that we would have you. Being loud in the lobby at the Crowne Plaza in PBI and wearing part of your uniform in the bar while enjoying a "cocktail" and proclaiming your disdain for your employer won't go over well here.

Besides, some of you that came over here have not been good ambassadors for the rest who might want to follow.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back