• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Cessna 310

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
paulsalem - GH put out a memo a week or two ago saying NJA crews were not to be transported in it.

Ah, thanks for the info.

I know a lot of pilots didn't like flying on it, but I think it would be better than driving a rent a car on the shorter trips.

paulsalem said:
Ah, thanks for the info.

I know a lot of pilots didn't like flying on it, but I think it would be better than driving a rent a car on the shorter trips.

Sorry, an Alero just coasts to a stop on the side of the road, no drama. Remember that when you have the choice.

Or you can fall asleep in the back of a towncar without any problems too.

N310QS is used mainly for training non-pilot NJ employees who are trying to build their flight time. (We have a couple of 172's also) It is also occasionally used to move parts, mechanics, or both.

The day the original post was talking about, a couple of the flight school instructors took a couple of mechanics from CMH to LAN because a Falcon crew was having an Airshow problem and said that is wasn't their job to pull and collar the C/B to deactivate the system.

x402 said:
Sorry, an Alero just coasts to a stop on the side of the road, no drama. Remember that when you have the choice.

Ha, you sound like a person afraid to fly.

Infact, I'm after reading your great post, I've had a revelation! I am changing my carrer path, as my current choice is far too dangerous.

In fact, I'm after reading your great post, I've had a revelation! I am changing my carrer path, as my current choice is far too dangerous.

Bless you, my work here is done.

Holy crap x402 you've just been told you know nothing about pistons. Maybe if you had more time in them you wouldn't be so scared. :)

You probably have never done about 8 IFR legs a day calling tanks inbound. Or 4L insight with the traffic to 4R in sight maintain the visual.

Enjoy cmh our friend is on his way tomorrow.

Latest resources

Back