Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets' Captains need to get over themselves!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you figure? I didn't think any new hires went into the Falcon this year. Just curious.

I just know this issue happening within this fleet. I won't discuss it in more detail since it doesn't need to be a public issue. I have not heard it happening in any other fleet.
Now the whole switching seats to fly a pax leg is another story. Some FOs we have must fly a pax leg from the left seat. Don't know or understand why, but they can't do it from the right seat.

I just know this issue happening within this fleet. I won't discuss it in more detail since it doesn't need to be a public issue. I have not heard it happening in any other fleet.
Now the whole switching seats to fly a pax leg is another story. Some FOs we have must fly a pax leg from the left seat. Don't know or understand why, but they can't do it from the right seat.
Nobody I know likes flying from the right seat of the Falcon. But if the number of repo flights is going down I guess we will have to learn to love it.

I just went back and read the original post again.

At first I thought This was some F.O. that left the computer logged on at an FBO?

Then he answered back again?

Here is part of it;

NetJets hired me because they had confidence in my experience and my abilities. I passed training and IOE with flying colors. I'm pretty sure I've impressed (as have many others hired at NetJets and other companies) my Captains that I've flown with every time. I am "young" in the scheme of things with a lot of career ahead of me, which I suspect is causing some unfair prejudging from some of you "advanced" in years folks.

You sir, are a jerk. I don't give a sh!t how great you think you are.

Your career thus far appears mediocre at best. Your attitude sucks. You are very fortunate to have been hired here at Netjets at seemlingly a young age.

Call me back in 4000 more hours, get a few more type ratings, and we'll talk then, when we are "peers". I wonder how old you will be then?

I'm sorry Porter, you really pissed me off. Not that you care what I think?

At Flexjet, I sit in the right seat all the time (only a standards CA offered the left seat, for an empty leg). But I normally fly every other leg, regardless of whether there are pax or not. Recently, I was surprised that CA gave me a leg into LGA on our first day together. Leter he had me fly two in a row so he could eat breakfast!

Bottom line: I respect the captain's authority - and they have always respected the experience and training that got me to where I am.

At first I thought This was some F.O. that left the computer logged on at an FBO?

Here is part of it;

NetJets hired me because they had confidence in my experience and my abilities. I passed training and IOE with flying colors. I'm pretty sure I've impressed (as have many others hired at NetJets and other companies) my Captains that I've flown with every time. I am "young" in the scheme of things with a lot of career ahead of me, which I suspect is causing some unfair prejudging from some of you "advanced" in years folks.

Your career thus far appears mediocre at best. Your attitude sucks. You are very fortunate to have been hired here at Netjets at seemlingly a young age.

Call me back in 4000 more hours, get a few more type ratings, and we'll talk then, when we are "peers". I wonder how old you will be then?

I don't know man. If he's close to my age, its going to take 15 to 20 years to be one of your peers! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!:beer:

What a *************************...

Pilots like you used to have a bad habit of getting locked in the cargo hold for a leg or two back in the day.

My apologies to the crews that have to work with you.

Who me? I was just playing with a buddy! :rolleyes:

Here is part of it;

once again the "talent aquistion" team failed....

get over yourself, I hope you fly with me, I'll give ya something to cry about.

No worries, Fischmans a pal of mine!

Hey Fisch! I was nice!

I erased about half of it.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Brokeflyer you kill me man!

"I hope you fly with me, I'll give ya something to cry about".

BwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I am missing something here. What is the big deal about which seat you fly in? I know the arguement is trading legs, but I think some people are getting torques around because they dont get to fly left seat.

The only time the seat you physically fly from matters is when your ego needs a boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back