Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets' Captains need to get over themselves!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
A/C Flown: Various
Ratings: Comm. CFI-I, MEI
Total Time: 5,000

What ratings does Porter hold? Just trying to figure out which fleet he's on.

Porter - try discussing the situation first with the PIC in a professional manner. If that doesn't work, then get in touch with Pro Standards.

Relax, you're making more as an f/o than most regional guys and most of the f/o's at the majors.

If the guys you're flying with have to do everything, look at it as another pay raise (divide work by pay).

Jeger

ps If you let this get to you, the next 5 years are going to be very difficult. Not to mention it will make you like the people you're flying with.

The common thread here seems to be you Porter?

Never experienced anything like you are talking about. (Hawker)

When I started (2002), I always ask the pilot to let me run radios a couple legs to get a feel for how I operated. That let them get a look at how I operated.

We are a crew.

Something you are portraying is turning off your Cpt's.

Sounds like your ego is a little hurt because your not the "big cheese" anymore.

One day I'm a military Instructor Pilot, the next day I'm the most junior F.O.

Do you have a timeline of exactly how you think you should be treated?

Should we get rid of the seniority number system so you can be the Cpt when you think your ready?

Relax, enjoy your self. You should be very familiar about how we do business after 5 months on the line.

Have your Cpt's done any evaluation sheets on you?

What did they say?

You're afraid to discuss this on the union web site because you're on probation? You openly admit you have not discussed this with these stuck up captains, but bitch about internal issues on a public forum? Your decision making and judgement are clearly lacking. Grow up.

WOW. Just......WOW.

With 10,000 resumes on file.....

CA1900 is 100% right on all counts.

Complaining on these boards accomplishes nothing except making you feel better. You need to bring this issue up on the NJASAP boards where you will get a larger audience to bring issue to your concern.

FYI, being on probation at NetJets doesn't mean ANYTHING except you can't file a disciplinary grievance. So if you punch an owner on the ramp and get fired, you are S.O.L. That also means you can ruffle some feathers without the fear of getting fired.

Time to man up and quit your complaining. There are literally thousands of qualified people applying for YOUR job. We hired you because we believed you would be a great leader. Now prove it.

just fueling the fire by posting this HERE......

Man up and post this same thing at the union board.

Easy for you to say RJ Bum. Still on probation and that won't happen until I am here a year.
There's no problem going to ProStan on probation or otherwise. I suspect it would be respected by your co-workers that you're keeping it within labor.
However, the issue is how many times will I have to do this?
Every time it occurs. Remember, if you haven't flown with the same CA twice, they also all haven't flown with you. If there is a pervasive issue, then you'll have to be equally persistent in addressing it.

With that in mind, good advise was proffered here and I wish you luck in addressing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back