NetJets Burning

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyjetspeed:

EXACTLY!!!!! Our owners do not give a sh!t what crew/airplane transports them or if they are NJA/NJI/NJE/NJME/NJE or any other future NJ whatever. That is the entire point. Get it?

I got it my man! You proved my point exactly. They don't care as long as you get them to Pigs Knuckle, AR.

WE ARE NJA/NJI/NJE/EIEIO........

Can't wait to meet you boys in recurrent! First rounds on me.

What I want to know is all you fukcers that say STFD, where you gonna go? Tell me, what job are you gonna "take"? You have something lined up already? I read the same ol' guys posting the same ol' sh#t on union site. They are probably the ones posting the same ol' sh#t on this site. STFD, let 'er burn, kiss my azz, yada yada yada. For the 10 guys that post that stuff on the union site, I ask again, after you STFD, where you gonna go? You got a guaranteed job some where? If not, I'm tired of hearing your sh#t. Let's work on a fair contract for both sides.

Let's work on a fair contract for both sides

What makes you think the company has any intent on offering a fair contract. They haven't yet unless you think 60k at 5 yrs is enough. Please, let us in on your thinking, nothing I've seen would suggest that happening.

Fair Contract???

Let's see....

The company currently pays $111,300,000 in pilot salaries this year.

In the last 5 years the most profit ever made by NJA ONLY (pre tax) was $35,000,000.

The union is asking for $221,500,000 in pilot salaries (BBJ excluded).

AND..

$270,000,000 million dollars in signing bonuses (assuming 1350 pilots)

Don't talk about fair unless you can justify this financial suicide.

gordon24 said:
Let's work on a fair contract for both sides.
I'm not one of the "STFD" crowd. However, I have to agree that the company is being very disingenuous in their dealings with us, and the offer on the table is, to use a word that seems to rile the moles, insulting. I am not itching to STFD, but if the company will not get serious in negotiations, then I am prepared for whatever results.

I like NetJets. Overall, it's a pretty good company to work for. The pay sucks. I'd be happy to keep the current contract and LOAs (if the company would only abide by them) with the necessary substantial increase in pay.

dsptchrNJA said:
The union is asking for $221,500,000 in pilot salaries (BBJ excluded).

AND..

$270,000,000 million dollars in signing bonuses (assuming 1350 pilots)
Just curious where you pulled these figures out of...

you want to talk financial suicide?

my favorite part of the whole deal that the union negotiators were told there is no money to pay the pilots but there is money to fight, charter and sell off for as long as it takes to make the pilots buckle.

It would cost the company a lot more to charter, sell off, and fight than it would to just pay the pilots what the union is asking.

So who is now committing financial suicide.

note: spelling sucks wifes laptop doesn't have spellcheck

$221,500,000: information made public by correspondence on 5/12/05, reconfirmed yesterday.

$200,000 signing bonus: information made public yesterday.

Diesel said:
you want to talk financial suicide?

my favorite part of the whole deal that the union negotiators were told there is no money to pay the pilots but there is money to fight, charter and sell off for as long as it takes to make the pilots buckle.

It would cost the company a lot more to charter, sell off, and fight than it would to just pay the pilots what the union is asking.

So who is now committing financial suicide.

Untrue: the company has proven that sell-offs are an acceptable practice that fits within the structure of the business model. They are quite necessary, financially, and contractually. Certainly that is not to say high sell-off days and periods like we have seen during high-demand times don't hurt - they do. But we often lag behind the ability to meet demand with current resources. This has been clyclical for the entire company's history.

dsptchrNJA said:
$221,500,000: information made public by correspondence on 5/12/05, reconfirmed yesterday.

$200,000 signing bonus: information made public yesterday.

Correspondence???????????????????

Made public by WHOM???????????

Link?

Latest resources

Back