NetJets Burning

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
disptcher::

the company has proven that sell-offs are an acceptable practice that fits within the structure of the business model

Especially when that sell off goes to EJM. I have to give them credit. It is an ingenious business model.

Rob peter to pay paul.

No i'm not talking a small percentage of sell off's. I'm talking selling off 100 percent of the buisness. That's what the company was saying. They have the money to run the buisness with 100 percent selloff but they don't have the money to pay us a respectable wage.

I feel sorry for you. You only get one side of the story. Although you do come on here to find out some sliver of the other half of the story. Good for you.

We see both sides of the story. We know what are union is asking we know what the company is trying to force on us.

So it appears that those Gwhiz gentlemen are against us why? Becasue we are a threat to you? I don't think we are. We do work for the same company. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out when I break and the GIV parked next to me takes the trip and pax...

Here is my point

The company chose to compare their offer to other fractionals and ASA! But failed to compare them to other salaries they pay!!! That smells like bad apples and oranges to me...If you would care to, please post your salary so we can see just where we all are...That way the guess work goes out the window...

As for not going to the same places I beg to differ with you big boyz...We do south america, europe, Hawaii on a farily regular basis in the 2000 and the X. I've also had the pleasure of spending a few nights in places like Bogota...I would love to have your payscale and I deserve no less based on my rides with drivers that are packing...

So don't fear us. Step up, show your cards and let us make informed decisions. Another question is why are you so defensive about what we are doing?

Ever notice how MUCH NJADISPATCHJACKOFF knows ? More than your average "dispatcher ?" No Sh*t ! This should give some of you arguing a CLUE as to WHO you are arguing with ! He is just "hired help," opening his toilet mouth and letting the company diahrea flow. Amazing how he knows the $$$ amounts down to the penny. Best to ignore, unless you like dueling with company hacks for sport.

ghostrider64:

So don't fear us. Step up, show your cards and let us make informed decisions. Another question is why are you so defensive about what we are doing?

They are defensive because they have absolutely NO say in this matter.

They also know exactly what we want out of this. It has to be hard (no matter how much they blow it off on here) sitting on the bench and watching your career being used like a poker chip by a management, that if they are paying attention, have seen that has no qualms about lying and breaking promises.

I wish no ill will for our G-wiz cousins. I just want to know, do you really trust RTS to do the right thing? Why would he keep his promise to NJI when he has proved otherwise for NJA on many occasions?

Best to ignore, unless you like dueling with company hacks for sport.

It does get addicting!

ghostrider64 said:
As for not going to the same places I beg to differ with you big boyz...We do south america, europe, Hawaii on a farily regular basis in the 2000 and the X. I've also had the pleasure of spending a few nights in places like Bogota...I would love to have your payscale and I deserve no less based on my rides with drivers that are packing...

Ghostrider64-- Just curious, maybe off topic, maybe not. When's the last time you were in South America? Asia? Africa? How about this "overnight" in Bogota you had? (Which BTW, I would venture a weeks pay did not happen)

Don't compare the "Global" knowledge of the G-Pilots to the NJA-Union pilots. You will lose that discussion all day long.

You're right posted:

Don't compare the "Global" knowledge of the G-Pilots to the NJA-Union pilots. You will lose that discussion all day long.

Does that "Global knowledge" not seep down to us lowly NJA-union pilots that had this experience before we flew for NJA?

Last time I checked we have plenty of retired airline and military folks that if I'm correct just might have flown a time or two "Globally".

squonk said:
disptcher::

Especially when that sell off goes to EJM. I have to give them credit. It is an ingenious business model.

Rob peter to pay paul.

squonk - it sounds like you are falling for the misconception that EJM makes a ton of money on sold off trips. This simply isnt true, as I pointed out over a month ago in this post:

FamilyGuy said:
As for the sell-offs to EJM....be careful that you dont make the mistake of assuming that the dollars for the sell-off go to EJM. EJM doesnt own the aircraft - other people do and have EJM manage the aircraft for them. When NetJets sells off to EJM it still has to pay a competitive rate to the aircraft owners for the use of the aircraft. If they didnt pay a competitive rate the owners would choose someone other than EJM to manage the aircraft. So those dollars do not go to EJM - they go to the aircraft owners, which does reduce the overall profitability of NetJets....

Hogprint said:
You're right posted:

Last time I checked we have plenty of retired airline ......folks .

Hogprint, at long last, we agree on the above.

However, I will ask the same question of you. "When's the last time you were in South America? Asia? Africa?" I respect whatever previous experience you brought to the table, but seriously, on the question above, with NetJets--when? where?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back