Netjets Application Pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KingDriver

With this new TA that is on the horizon at Netjets, have they been able to attract more applicants or is the new domicile program keeping people away?

I have my application in already. The domicile would be the dead killer for me also if I was to get hired. I understand that there is an indoc class on the 7 and 14 of nov. Does anyone know if there is any ac classes that start before the 21st?
Thanks

You don't have to be in an AC class to make home basing, just indoc on the 7th or the 14th. I was luckly offered the 7th and will be able to be home based.

NetJets starts some new-hires in indoc, while other will start type training first. Either one places you on the seniority list at that time.

tbkane said:
You don't have to be in an AC class to make home basing, just indoc on the 7th or the 14th. I was luckly offered the 7th and will be able to be home based.

Great job! What aircraft type to you get? I thought I read that it was either an Ultra or a X class...

Dep676 said:
So if you get hired now you can airline from anywhere?

Any airport that qualifies as an HBA. Search this forum for HBA and you'll see the criteria. Too tired to type it out again.

I was offered an Ultra class, starting with indoc on the 7th. Don't know if there is a X class or what the 14th will be. Seniority is everything.

tbkane said:
I was offered an Ultra class, starting with indoc on the 7th. Don't know if there is a X class or what the 14th will be. Seniority is everything.

With how NetJets assigns aircraft (which is partially driven by available sim slots at FSI), it's quite possible for any given indoc class to have pilots going to different fleets. My indoc class had people in the Falcon, X, 800XP, 400XP and Ultra. "Your mileage may vary".

Latest resources

Back