• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Announces Aircraft Order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would agree that cuts under Sokol were draconian and the end result is as you describe. However things seem to be changing for the better as the company has regained its financial footing. I see bright days ahead for NJA. We can all learn from our mistakes.
What flavor is Bridgeway serving these days? There's still a labor hating, wet behind the ears, smarmy, rectal bat at the helm.

It's called an Instrument Proficiency Check(135.297), and there is no requirement that you go to training for a full week to be able to demonstrate your ability to fly these maneuvers. Our long recurrent, 135.293, is a full week course. Perhaps there was more in play when FSI (owned by Uncle Warren) opted not to give a competitor to NJA a break when it comes to training costs. Think about it...

exactly

also consider insurance requirements

My favorite sedan driver in my area doesn't always use his turn signal on every turn (but neither does any other sedan driver out there), but he is by FAR the safest sedan driver I ride with anywhere in the country. He is well rested, his car is well maintained, he drives the speed limit, and is aware of his surroundings at all times.

But does your sedan driver say he is one of the safest the livery world has even seen, follows every rule and regulation, and is far superior to the drivers of sedans of every other company??

Latest resources

Back