Netjets Announces Aircraft Order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Retaining existing owners should be one of the highest priorities of management

Well Sir, you know that, and we know that. It's obvious who doesn't?

Emphasis on sales would be another step in the right direction.

Take care Semore

Well Sir, you know that, and we know that. It's obvious who doesn't?

Emphasis on sales would be another step in the right direction.

Take care Semore

badda bing, badda boom:D

Sales being down, demand being down, and a company shrinking is not a pilot problem outside of the pilots providing quality service. Management, specifically David Sokol, has stated that the pilot population is based on airframes, not the amount of money they expect us to give back to them.

D. Sokol made it clear it wasn't about money when he graciously ended our attempt to stave off furloughs back in summer 2009. Apparently Jordan Hansell's memory or history lesson didn't go back that far.. It is however to late (or too soon) to try to contradict the past and change their sob story and cry broke.:crying:

You guys have it wrong.

The Phenom and Global will sell like hotcakes!

Not sure about the Global, but I've seen the Netjets version of the 300. Very impressive airplane. If we can sell them at a price point similar to Options, I do believe they will sell .. like hot cakes.

Mmmmmmmm. Daddy like hotcakes. Globals, not so much....

So what is the Netjets version of the 300?

Not sure about the Global, but I've seen the Netjets version of the 300. Very impressive airplane. If we can sell them at a price point similar to Options, I do believe they will sell .. like hot cakes.

Netjets will sell 150 of them no problem.

after all........ aircraft sales is 1/3rd of the profits of a fractional aircraft company.

Profits come from:

1. Monthly Management Fee's
2. Aircraft hourly fee's
3. "AIRCRAFT SALES"

Don't you mean revenues?

Doubtful that there are any any profits in the mgmt and hourly fees.

Aircraft returns exceeded aircraft sales net/net last year and we posted better than $200 million in profit so, yea, I'd say there is profit to be had in monthly management and occupied hourly fees. Not saying the books might not have been cooked a tad, however....

Latest resources

Back