• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Announces Aircraft Order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If your referring to the O2 requirement I'll have to disagree. NJ pilots wear them more than any company I have worked for. In fact the other companies I worked for it was widely accepted as the "most abused reg in the industry". I'm still waiting for one level of safety when it comes to this issue. Why is it safe for part 121 and 91k yet 135 it suddenly becomes unsafe? BS! It will never happen so we will continue to sacrifice our comfort for all of the card holders.

I guess the problem I have with your assessment was your use of the words "most pilot". I'm seeing the opposite on the road.

The best way to get rid of a dumb rule is by compliance not skirting. When requesting lower altitudes gets you called in to the chief pilot's office, wear the mask. When the pax freak out at you wearing the mask, seek a lower altitude. When an O2 service (they aren't always easy to get) inconveniences an owner, explain the reg politely.

A selectively obeyed law that is allowed to stand will be selectively enforced. Tyrants love such laws.

Is the Redhead our new spokesperson or what?

Good lookin and brains too! It doesn't get much better than that!

Oh yeah! Lots of pilots coming here! The number that comes to mind is 495????

Take care, Semore

Since when does "Waldo" deign to "talk to pilots"?

No place to leave comments. Shame.

We should caution, at every opportunity, those who believe whatever this guy or FoxB says, that this is all contingent upon cutting the pay of over-compensated pilots and making them pay for their own medical insurance.

It's one line of BS for Faux News and another for Labor.

I genuinely hate that guy. He is Fu, I mean Frank Lorenzo Jr.

Latest resources

Back