• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Indeed, make no mistake, I won't cross a picket line, but this thread is BS

Fozzy said:
H25B,

You must be crazy. I have tried to read this whole thread. Let me get this right, you think it is okay for you to do NJ sell off trips if we are on strike!

Sir, that will make you a SCAB. It has NOTHING to do with airlines, aviation or anything else. You doing struck work makes you a scab! Hear that loud and clear. You are doing our sell offs. Picking up our scraps. I don't care if you never plan on going to the airlines or working here.
If the local factory was on strike, you would have no problem with crossing to get work!

So go ahead and write your letter to ASAP. It is a waste of your time. I pay them dues, you don't so forget about getting any love.

SCAB, SCAB, SCAB! Get used to that word.
And another thing. Death does not get you removed from a scab list. What do you think you grandchildren will think of you?!?

I rest my case people.... :D

Those dues money well spent??? Your hard earned money is what bought you that air-tight scope that allows the sell-offs in the first place... If anything you should be ticked-off about that. As usual, your type is one battle behind the times.

Could care less about getting any love. Good gravy dude, now were down to debating what the grandkids think??? Another 3 years of your contract negotiations and I can't wait to see where we're at.... Probably my cousin's half-brother twice removed... :rolleyes:

I will agree with NetJetsWife on the fact that the cart is way in front of the horse here. As we speak NetJets is hiring in droves, filling your ranks with poor F.O.'s that will be too poor to ever vote for a strike.

Sorry, as some other brainiac stated, these people are just like you. Visionaries, like the guys when FedEx first started. I think G200 sums up my feelings...

Gulfstream 200 said:
cross a Netjet picket line??

WAKE UP---Who the fruck would want to do that?? whats waiting for you?...a Netjet paycheck?!!!

whats that?....Oh, the 36K/yr you guys Captain bizjets for???...

Oh yeah, bring it on boys, lets talk "scabs" .....

:rolleyes: .

Last edited:
netjetwife said:
There is also the matter of the strike vote, that has yet to be taken

Yeah, why rush things, the concrack (which is what it is) only became ammendable almost FOUR years ago.

Good grief. Take your freaking strike vote. Sheet or get off the pot as they say.

The StrongUnion MEC speaks for the NJ pilot group on all matters, IF, WHEN AND HOW TO STRIKE, included. Frankly, I don't think they have the time to read/post on this forum right now--their plates are rather full! Why don't we just wait until we hear what THEY have to say? Until after the mediated sessions have ended? Until after a strike vote has been taken? Until after the RLA decision has been made? Why not have a more productive discussion ? Like----

How high will the percentage of yes votes go

Oops! I didn't get this one posted.....little 4 yr old distraction...you understand.

If there is a strike, and that's a big freaking IF. Warren ought to take the opportunity just to see how low he can bring down the bar for corporate pilot compensation...

What the heck, his pay rates are so darn low now....

It would be very intersting to see how many captains accept 22 grand a year..

and how many FO's accept 15 grand a year....

What a heck of an experiment.....

Now THAT would be something to put the names on the list for...

And ya know what...the lines would be long......incredibly long.....

...and how sad is that???

ultrarunner said:
Yeah, why rush things, the concrack (which is what it is) only became ammendable almost FOUR years ago.

Good grief. Take your freaking strike vote. Sheet or get off the pot as they say.

I know we've covered this before, but just for you, ultrarunner, I'll speak slowly and use small words. The ability to call a strike is effectively taken out of the hands of labor under the RLA. The NMB must approve any self-help actions by either the company or the union. Here's a short definition of the RLA off the American Rights at Work page:.

Railway Labor Act of 1926 (RLA):

This law regulates labor relations in the railway and airlines industries, guaranteeing workers in these industries the right to form a union and bargain collectively. The RLA severely controls the timing and right to strike. Also, bargaining units under the RLA are usually nationwide, making it more difficult for workers to form a union.

Trust me, the pilots of NetJets would love nothing more than to be able to call for a strike and make it happen. Unfortunately, we have about a bazillion hoops to jump through first and that's what has taken the past 3 1/2 years.

netjetwife said:
Why don't we just wait until we hear what THEY have to say?

blah blah blah....

blah blah blah....

Because netjetwife, we have absolutely nothing better to do. That's why.

Now, put the rug rat to bed, and give us a post on how your "NEW CAR" shopping is going.

good grief.

Flyingdutchman said:
Hahahah this is getting real stupid! thanks for the good laugh Fozzy!

400A,

we could send our resume to Wal-Mart! they are hiring greeters right now!! (that is, if we are good looking enough for that job..)

take care my scab brother!

Hey! I'm just a part 91 driver, but maybe now I want to be on that list too. If they put all the hard working 135 guys on it (again, just like American accepting United pax tickets, or any other number of examples of people NOT crossing union lines), it will become a badge of honor. Maybe they're just afraid that you good looking pilots in your brand new G400s with better looking flight attendants will show their 'owners' a better ride :)

Seriously folks, don't try to scare this group. We aint union, and we're starting to not like your attitude. We're a good, sypathatic group, but if you want a fight...

Ace

Welcome my part 91 non union brother.. Again, you to are more then welcome to join us 91/135 pilots at Wal-Mart in a few months!

;)

Latest resources

Back