Netjets Ain Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cross a Netjet picket line??

WAKE UP---Who the fruck would want to do that?? whats waiting for you?...a Netjet paycheck?!!!

whats that?....Oh, the 36K/yr you guys Captain bizjets for???...

Oh yeah, bring it on boys, lets talk "scabs" .....

:rolleyes: .

Last edited:
???????????

Gulfstream 200 said:
cross a Netjet picket line??

WAKE UP---Who the fruck would want to do that?? whats waiting for you?...a Netjet paycheck?!!!

whats that?....Oh, the 36K/yr you guys Captain bizjets for???...

Oh yeah, bring it on boys, lets talk "scabs" .....

:rolleyes: .

Wondering how long it would take you to join the party?
Can you believe this stuff?

rice said:
Wondering how long it would take you to join the party?
Can you believe this stuff?

ROFLMAO, I was thinking the same thing. G must have been on a long flight.

Welcome to the party dude.

Dont forget though, when they shut # 91 departments down, they offer those guys that $36K pay so thay can still feed their families and most importantly, the CEO does not feel guilty.

400a,

Is it ok if I send you my resume if my company fires me for not flying NJ pax around? I'm a real motivated and smooth pilot (I'm also good looking, which always seems te please our female pax)

;)

FD

Last edited:
Let me point out that the NetJets MEC hasn't chimed in on this issue at all yet. Folks that have posted on this board are providing their own interpretations - not the official stance of the ASAP pilot group.

Personally, coming from a 135 background, I could see how it would be difficult if not impossible for some pilots flying charter to know if a flight was a NetJets sell-off or not. However, a lot of pilots flying 135 charter DO know if they are picking up NetJets flights.

For as long as I've been coming here, pilots from corporate flight departments and charter outfits have gotten on here and lambasted NetJets pilots for driving down industry wages. They bemoan the "predatory practices" of NetJets sales as if the guys flying the aircraft had anything to do with that. Now for the first time, the pilots at NetJets have a demonstrated cohesiveness and possess the solid leadership that may turn the downward spiral of pilot salaries and working conditions around and make this a top notch job. Now we are greeted on this board by the same myriad of folks that bash us for taking these jobs, now telling us we'll never be successful in our efforts. Still others, post gleefully that they plan on doing everything they can to make sure the pilots at NetJets fail. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't begrudge a guy flying for a corporate operator that has a great job - I may be a tad jealous but I definitely don't wish him any ill will.

I think that the MEC will look at all the logistics involved and make a measured call on the concept of charter pilots flying NetJets paid trips during any potential work stoppage. There are a great number of things that have to happen between now and then so I'm not going to worry about that particular piece of the puzzle until it happens. I'd suggest everyone else do the same since nothing has even been announced.

Resume

Flyingdutchman said:
400a,

Is it ok if I send you my resume if my company fires me for not flying NJ pax around? I'm a real motivated and smooth pilot (I'm also good looking, which always seems te please our female pax)

;)

V1

Sure, I will keep it on file. I will give you mine as well. we are gonna need it since we will be either fired or scabs.

At least we would have one good looking guy in the flight department. I am not so pretty, and my partner in crime is only average, but even our NJ customers say we fly real good.

H25B,

You must be crazy. I have tried to read this whole thread. Let me get this right, you think it is okay for you to do NJ sell off trips if we are on strike!

Sir, that will make you a SCAB. It has NOTHING to do with airlines, aviation or anything else. You doing struck work makes you a scab! Hear that loud and clear. You are doing our sell offs. Picking up our scraps. I don't care if you never plan on going to the airlines or working here.
If the local factory was on strike, you would have no problem with crossing to get work!

So go ahead and write your letter to ASAP. It is a waste of your time. I pay them dues, you don't so forget about getting any love.

SCAB, SCAB, SCAB! Get used to that word.
And another thing. Death does not get you removed from a scab list. What do you think you grandchildren will think of you?!?

Fozzy said:
H25B,

You must be crazy. I have tried to read this whole thread. Let me get this right, you think it is okay for you to do NJ sell off trips if we are on strike!

Sir, that will make you a SCAB. It has NOTHING to do with airlines, aviation or anything else. You doing struck work makes you a scab! Hear that loud and clear. You are doing our sell offs. Picking up our scraps. I don't care if you never plan on going to the airlines or working here.
If the local factory was on strike, you would have no problem with crossing to get work!

So go ahead and write your letter to ASAP. It is a waste of your time. I pay them dues, you don't so forget about getting any love.

SCAB, SCAB, SCAB! Get used to that word.
And another thing. Death does not get you removed from a scab list. What do you think you grandchildren will think of you?!?

UMMMMM,,, so let me get this staight.

I am supposed to get FIRED for you so that you can get a raise.

WOW, I am gonna have to think about that one. I am not worried about my grandkids right now, Let me check with my kids and see how they feel about eating an having a roof over their head. I will get back to you.

AGAIN, I would never cross a picket line.

There you are !

Excellent post, Griz! And I did try to tell them the same things you just said, minus the technical flying stuff...:) But I guess they don't want to listen to me since I'm "just a wife"...:( Getting a bit ahead of themselves, they are! I even tried to make a subtle hint that it was time for a "cooling off" period. Unfortunately, it went right over their heads, or was drowned out by all the shouting, perhaps. Good luck, Griz!

Hahahah this is getting real stupid! thanks for the good laugh Fozzy!

400A,

we could send our resume to Wal-Mart! they are hiring greeters right now!! (that is, if we are good looking enough for that job..)

take care my scab brother!

Latest resources

Back