• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets 2nd Qtr Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With apologies to Dear Wormer: "Bitter, lazy and angry is no way to go through life son."

If thats all the argument you can bring against what I want then its obvious that I win the argument.

I want the representation to start doing a better job supporting pilots. Do you have a problem with that?

We are paying out some where in the range of 4 million dollars a year into the union pot. We deserve something for this.

I'd like to hear from some of the guys that are staying at home.

Sounds like they don't want to jinx themselves back to the line. Like when ATC asks if the ride is still smooth and then you get moderate chop 2 minutes later. :laugh:

Last edited:
There are a few fleets in the company supporting the flying hence the fly your ass off guys. On the other hand a few other fleets are not flying much and hence the show at residence guys.

I would guess the 2011 financials are going to be poor. However, by that time I'm sure Sokol will be long gone with a Berkshire lapdog taking the heat.

Sounds like they don't want to jinx themselves back to the line. Like when ATC asks if the ride is still smooth and then you get moderate chop 2 minutes later. :laugh:

I think you are correct!!

The so called slowest fleet is actually very understaffed and not many people are staying at home from what I'm seeing.

, but company claims we don't have jets simply sitting around, so who knows?

Has anyone dug around in the hangers at CMH and LUK? I was in LUK just before 15 Jan and spoke with some EJM MX guys. They said they were busier then a three peckered goat WC'ing QS tails and were in the process of hiding them at LUK, a new hanger in CMH, and somewhere out west of the Rockies. These guys were so worried that they were openly talking about where they would be working in a year. Two guys pointed out three hangers at LUK where QS and WC tails were being hidden in excess of the 22 on the ramp, and yes, I did take pics.

Who knows how many extra we really have? Management has told us we were over 100 airframes fat, and yet they have only sold off 2 or 3 of these airframes in all of 2010. I know the market isn't there for used airframes, but I would think we would have been able to ditch some more if we were really trying to get rid of them. The things we have been told by management have changed so much over the last year that I just have no idea any more what is real. I don't believe Sokol will recall anybody while he is the CEO unless they get stuck and have to sell off too many days and are contractually forced to do it, but as far as what airframes are for sale and what are supposedly parked, I have no clue and wouldn't be surprised by almost any number I heard now.

If it's contractual to have X number of pilots per plane, how do they know the company is in compliance? These numbers should be published monthly, if they are indeed 200 pilots fat then prove it. The union has moved on as far as I can tell with 2 guys willing to talk to the furloughed. pathetic...

I think it's time to stop bothering with NJA threads and the NJASAP board. Not much there save for the two folks you're talking about since we've been segregated from the active pilots.

I'm pretty much done with all of it. I'd put it in the rear view, but there's nothing in the windshield either.

Latest resources

Back