• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjet Profit 143 million

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...Nothing against NetJets, but many of the NetJet-Setters could get the same product (safe transportation) with their local charter company...

I guess that would explain why so many owners here at NetJets have notes in their profiles that say "QS tail only".

AZ -- being "ripped off" is not getting what you pay for. Also, a "good value" is getting what you pay for and is not equivalent to "costs the least money". While NetJets does not costs the least, I (and many others believe) in having that marginal increase in safety - which happens to be expensive. For example, how many days of recurrent training do the average charter pilots have? Unfortunately, the list of those who wish they would have spent the extra $$ for safety grows every year.

Fly safe.

P.S> -- Thank you to all of the NJA pilots who fly us safely.

Netjets is on top because of successful branding. Simple as that. When people think "fractional" they think NetJets.

More than branding

NJ is on top becuase it is a better service to the consumer. I do not mean to restart the never ending debate here, but this is my opinion and that of many others (but not all). I had looked at the other fractionals years ago when I initially bought and then when I renewed. I have friends with the others, adn quite frankly service does not compare. It is not always who has the best service when the days are calm and nice, but eqaually important is who has the best service when there are mechanical problems, peak days, and other issues.

It is not always who has the best service when the days are calm and nice, but eqaually important is who has the best service when there are mechanical problems, peak days, and other issues.
Are you kidding me? It seems every Peak day there is a meltdown across the system with very high sell-off rates. Take a look at the recent Presiden'ts weekend, for example? Do you fly on Peak days? How often are you chartered?

Jonjuan -- I fly often on peak days. My last sell-off was 2 years ago. Flew on a peak day a few months ago during the holidays. My assigned aircraft had a lav problem and could not make the flight (this was discovered on the leg before mine). A replacement QS tail was there as scheduled. A little longer ago I was in the Caribbean, peak day, returning home. The assigned a/c had some problem in flight. My replacement a/c, a Falcon 2000, turned around over the Carribean and was only 30 minutes behind my scheduled departure. Meanwhile, our friend we were vacationing with waiting 4-5 hours for their FLOPs jet to arrive.

I generally fly to out of the way places and have never had a long wait for a replacement aircraft.

Another example...
Middle of the night. I'm in the XL and supposed to get shut down in SLC. I get an asap to DEN. When we arrive we learn that a X with 8 pax had to make an unscheduled landing at DEN due to a flap malfunction. They were supposed to go to Henderson, CO. Being an XL, I couldn't take all 8 pax. But because of our fleet size and availability, there was another XL right behind me. We split up the pax and both flew to Henderson. The pax were late but they were happy because, even though it was late at night, we were still able to get them to their destination safely.
I'm not sure that any other company could have done that at the that hour and as quickly as we did.

The profit is great, more important is that our other fractional brothers/sisters realize they are being taken advantage of at Flexjet and stand strong for yourself.

www.ibt1108.com a better future awaits.

FYI... our recovery time for owners that have an aircraft problem is 1.5 hours, superior to anyone else in the business.

Latest resources

Back