Net Jets Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

#1 FLAMED OUT

Have a planned interview with Net Jets what is the future of this company?
Is it worth it? Thanks for all your replies

Read this board, the guys that are here are posting real numbers and facts. New FO's are going to sit sic for a long time. This current TA doesn't stand a chance of passing, so the pay is low and advancement is slow. Morale is lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut.
Good luck with your decision.

Be afraid, be VERY afraid....

I think Netjets is very stable in terms of finances, they have plenty of cash because they refuse to PAY the pilots! Morale is low, anger is running high, and I suspect things are going to get REAL tense in the next few months. My advice would be to wait and see how all of this fleshes out before I jumped into the Netjets swimming pool. Caveat Emptor.

You are crazy if you come to NJA now....

#1 FLAMED OUT said:
Have a planned interview with Net Jets what is the future of this company?
Is it worth it? Thanks for all your replies
I would NEVER come to NJA if this TA passes. The best thing to do is tell them you saw the payscale, heard about not being able to use the "gateway system" and you are not interested.

I am a 6th year Falcon Captain at NJA and I am in shocked and in disbelief at this TA. NO WAY would I accept a job here if this TA is implemented.

Just say no to NJA!

You're d a m n e d if the TA passes and you're d a m n e d if it doesn't. Do you really want to be part of this by choice?

3Wire,

To make you feel better, I got called by NJets for an interview and told them I wasn't interested anymore. He asked why and I said, "I saw the new TA". He replied, "What is wrong with the TA?" I said, " Your reply is why I'm not interested". He said, "don't believe everything you hear. We have an excellent relationship with our pilots". I said, "I thought you said not to believe everything I hear?" He said, " have a nice day" and hung up on me.

This screwed my chances of ever becoming a pilot with NJets but, it really didn't break my heart. 3Wire, I hope others would do the same for you guys but, I doubt it.

I also had an interview lined up. I called them back, i didn't mention anything about the TA but told them I wouldn't sign a 2 year training contract, with below standard pay. I got the impression he couldn't believe what he was hearing since there are so many pilots on the street. Are they having difficulty filling classes? well there's plenty of 1000hr flight instructors itching to get in a jet for 30k a year.. too bad!

Thanks guys for your help. It's a shame that bridges had to burned. Please, listen to what these guys are saying if you plan on coming here. Do yourself a favor and delay the interview until a REAL TA is passed, and that might be months... pehaps more. At least do yourself a favor and wait another month to see the outcome of the vote.

Ive been at netjets 2 years. I've never been able to upgrade and I have bid every one that has come out. I knew that the TA we just got handed was shizzle before we got it, but I did not expect it to be this bad. I'm embarassed to say that once upon a time I was willing to ask my friends to work here with me.

A word to the good people who want to work here. DON'T until the TA is voted on and passed! Were short staffed now and its only going to get worse. There will be lots of hiring once this contract crap is over. No way around it.

Its going to have to get better exponentially before it will ever get voted in. First offers are always low and this lowball is bad. But Im still convinced that we'll get the industry leading contract we deserve nomatter what it takes. My resume is fresh and I just bought lots of stamps. Let's put it another way. If this thing passes the way it is, I'm gone.

Last edited:
Cosmo, Flex,,,again to bad you had to do that, but you are commended for it, I am a captain here, I like my job really do not want to look for another one, but believe me my resume is current, The respect for the pilot group here is nill and until the last few days I thought the respect the pilots had for themselves was nill. I am seeing that differently now with some unity, and activism.. Again sorry you guys had to burn that bridge sound like a couple of pilots with actual backbones and we could use you around here....fly safe

www.jetsethealth.com/creworder1.htm

Latest resources

Back