• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone must be skimming some money somewhere if Netjets can't pay decent salaries for pilots.

Weren't there some fellas down in Houston got in trouble for the same thing; something about cooking the books and wholesale energy trading.

I also think the previous post is right about calling AIN. They are a good group of journalists (if there is such a thing) and wouldn't mind putting out an expose'.

...just a thought...

flydaddy0499

PilotGuy said:
Why don't some of you guys affected by this contact AIN and let them know?
Just a thought.

www.ainonline.com

They're probably on the pay roll. I remember prior to coming here the pilots voted down the current contract. AIN wasn't the least bit sympathetic. They had an editorial that gave a twisted history of ALPA and Benenke and then they said "look what their GIV pilots make, that's reasonable." Problem is, contract didn't concern GIV pilots.

If you think hard enough, you'll probably be able to come up with some others notable events that never made it into AIN

Ta

While not being familiar with the offer, the unique aspect of this area of the industry must be examined.

The health of Netjets is related to their ability to continue to sell new people shares, dispose of old aircraft, and to keep the dead head part of flying lower.

The economics of this business are all together different than airlines, charter, cargo, or other busnesses. Make sure you understand the nature of what is proposed.

hey publisher why don't you go back and crawl back under your rock.

Who gives a flying fart if this type of economic model is different from the airlines.

We are in a fight to make a better life for ourselves. It's not my job to run the company for them. If i wanted to do that I would have become you and nitpicked at everything that we are trying to gain.

This TA is a POS. What this company doesn't realize is if they paid us a good wage that is nbaa standard we could save them 10 times that in waste.

Want me to ferry 6hrs across the country to cali pick up a trip? Even when I know my buddy is sitting one airport over from cali on hot stby and would love to get out of the crap fbo? Sure no problem. I'll be right there.

If I was FAIRLY compensated I would be a little more pro active. Until then I do what they tell me legaly and SAFELY.

I understand the business

Publishers said:
While not being familiar with the offer, the unique aspect of this area of the industry must be examined.

The health of Netjets is related to their ability to continue to sell new people shares, dispose of old aircraft, and to keep the dead head part of flying lower.

The economics of this business are all together different than airlines, charter, cargo, or other busnesses. Make sure you understand the nature of what is proposed.
Must be management.

Something is definately not right at NJA. I smell a big acquisition, merger, buyout or whatever you want to call it about to happen. Seems management and the union both would love this TA to pass so the plans can move forward.

Can someone explain the non-contract G-IV side?

I understand that NetJets has two sides, the well treated, well paid, non-contract Gulfstream flying side, and the evil twin low paid contract side flying everything else.

Whats the realk scoop?

Also..I have an interview scheduled for October...are all the interviews for the evil twin?

Clem

Clemdog said:
I understand that NetJets has two sides, the well treated, well paid, non-contract Gulfstream flying side, and the evil twin low paid contract side flying everything else.

Whats the realk scoop?

Also..I have an interview scheduled for October...are all the interviews for the evil twin?

Clem

You are going to interview and you don't no for which company??? But of course they will hire you....

" I understand that NetJets has two sides, the well treated, well paid, non-contract Gulfstream flying side, and the evil twin low paid contract side flying everything else.

Whats the realk scoop?

Clem"

Evil twin indeed@!

about to become.....MEDIEVAL

You are perfect for the non evil side.

Diesel said:
hey publisher why don't you go back and crawl back under your rock.

Who gives a flying fart if this type of economic model is different from the airlines.

We are in a fight to make a better life for ourselves. It's not my job to run the company for them. If i wanted to do that I would have become you and nitpicked at everything that we are trying to gain.

This TA is a POS. What this company doesn't realize is if they paid us a good wage that is nbaa standard we could save them 10 times that in waste.
QUOTE]

What's NBAA's salary "standard" for fractional companies? YOU guys SET the standard.....you just set it too low for your liking now, but the fact is, you set it when you took a job paying POS wages combined with PFT (in the past)/training contracts in the hopes that someday..some way...a union would make everything all better. You're just trying to clean up your own mess...I hope you succeed, btw. Your pilot group is seeng the light about 12 years too late, but at least you're seeing it now.

But I can't imagine that you'd be speaking of the NBAA standard as it applies to coporate pilot pay since you're not corporate pilots.

Latest resources

Back