• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Aircraft Gain/Loss at Skyw inc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmm, well that makes for them being three ATL CR7 reserve captains short now. Two leaving the company and the other going out on medical.

We will go from super fat on Capts to offering 300% in October. Do u know which airline he is going too? I know we lost one guy to scare ways..

5 a/c can easily be absorbed throughout the system as spares. There will be no loss.

Except for enough flying for 50 pilots. AKA 5 aircraft. A LOSS of 5 aircraft. ********************, if Chip said sh!t tastes great some of us would say, "No it tastes WONDERFULL!"

Yesterday every 700/capt Available was working by morning. Guys are doing OE on the 200, and sim training. The glitch will be fixed in October.

It's because they have had multiple meltdown days on the 700 in terms of MX. These things have been breaking a LOT lately. So much so that it's destroying IOE training. Scheduling is playing crash-up cars with everyone's schedule giving no regard for training. They're screwing themselves and it's nice just to sit back and watch the fireworks for once. I have a feeling we'll be back to a normal level of understaffedness by October. Well, and that'll only last for a month or so as people keep leaving (good for them, I'm jealous)

Except for enough flying for 50 pilots. AKA 5 aircraft.

Everyone is always so negative. You should just be happy that a new home was set in place for some of the displaced 200's. If you want to be so angry about it direct it at DL, they are the ones that decided they didnt like the 200's any longer. How many pilots, FA's and mechanics would have been put out if they just parked the planes? But I suppose the easy way out is to get pi$$ed and complain about management.

Except for enough flying for 50 pilots. AKA 5 aircraft. A LOSS of 5 aircraft. ********************, if Chip said sh!t tastes great some of us would say, "No it tastes WONDERFULL!"

Funny that everyone wants mainline to take back the flying but then you lose 5 A/C and cry a river. Can't have it both ways scooter..

It's difficult to keep track of what we're losing and what we're getting.

Have I got these numbers straight, or am I missing some

Delta TA: Gaining 34 Cr7/9, losing 66 Cr2 for a net loss of 28 aircraft
Eagle: 23 Cr2 for LAX and DFW

So total loss of 5 Cr2's at this point, and 16 of the 34 CR7/9's still not officially awarded to either XJT or SKYW?

Just to add, 25 of the 66 belong to Inc. I'm positive that the 23 were sourced from those 25. They'll probably use the remaining 2 as spares. So it's probably really a loss of 3 aircraft.

It's difficult to keep track of what we're losing and what we're getting.

Have I got these numbers straight, or am I missing some

Delta TA: Gaining 34 Cr7/9, losing 66 Cr2 for a net loss of 28 aircraft
Eagle: 23 Cr2 for LAX and DFW

So total loss of 5 Cr2's at this point, and 16 of the 34 CR7/9's still not officially awarded to either XJT or SKYW?

At the risk of doing math in public I must confess that I'm not following you here. +34 -66 is a net loss of 32, not 28. The addition (or retention really) of 23 CR2s brings us to a projected net loss of 9 CR2s between now and 2015, unless I'm leaving something out.

So where are the aircraft coming from? There is still the matter of Skywest and Expressjet not being on the same list.

Are those 28 a/c coming from skywest or expressjet or split between the two?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back