• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Neeleman gone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Both are great people, very smart and know exactly what they are doing in their capacity. Having said that, DN did a great job getting this place started, having the vision to create an airline that put the customers first and treated the crewmembers right. In the past 2 years, that has started to fade. Customer service is not quite what is was when I started here and the treatement of the crewmembers has started to slip a bit as well. I think this is a great move and should really re-energize the airline. DN will serve an important role in that he will still have the creative input and be able to throw great ideas on the table. DB though will have control of our airline and the future if JB, and I am very excited about that. He is a level headed thinker with the best interest of both the crewmembers and customers in mind. He is also surrounding himself with some good new people who have ideas. For example, the same day this is announced, it is reported that JB is looking to expand growth in the west....conincidence or just a new way of thinking of growth for the company. I believe the latter.

:puke:Throw up from cool aid OD.

FedEx flying for JB wages. No thanks.

Although the Loew's Ventana is nice.

One man's trash is another's treasure ?

How's that SWA app coming along Mr. Sunshine?

They don't do red-eyes... But you may have multiple 4-5 leggers with 15 minute turns.. Commuter flying for FDX wages!
Hope you can make a quickie BM!

I heard Barger was reading a story to a grammar school class when he got the news. He was informed by his security detail and his handlers decided that FLL was a much safer place to drink Pina Coladas.

I am demanding an investigation at the next Open Haus / Town Hall Meeting / Pocket Session / recurrent.

More rumors to follow.

That's true, and he was so clueless he went back to reading to the grammar school students until a second storm hit the following month when he was then wisked away to an unknown location. Michaels Moore and Boyd are doing a docudrama on the potential underlying conspiracies, especialy since we just hired Donald Imus (no relation) as our new VP of media relations.

"Mike Boyd said the most serious problem for JetBlue is its aggressive plane purchases, noting the airline's long-term prospects are uncertain. 'They could implode. They have a lot of costs coming on line and they will have a hard time filling airplanes,' he said."

Gee that's really too bad. Maybe the pilots should come up with another innovative idea to save money, like the back-to-back transcon scheme.

How about fly-for-free-Fridays, where the cockpit crews give up their pay to subsidize the airline? Or how about giving up layover hotels, and sharing steam grates with the homeless to sleep on?

The possibilities are endless. I have a feeling that the JBLU flight crews will not let us down and show us that they are the true visionaries we think they are.

One man's trash is another's treasure ?

Your wife for example? Sorry, couldn't resist. Very Un-Caring of me. Or are you talking about JetBlue in general?

How's that SWA app coming along Mr. Sunshine?

You know what I call a JB pilot that doesn't have an app in at another airline ... an Airbus Captain.

They don't do red-eyes... But you may have multiple 4-5 leggers with 15 minute turns.. Commuter flying for FDX wages!
Hope you can make a quickie BM!

They also don't do Aruba ... Yahoo! Now that's some clean livin'. But why go to Southwest when you can stay here and do that on the 190? Why leave one train wreck for another? But why the slam on LUV? Makes no sense.

As for my original take on the 4 days worth of 13:30 -- just want anyone asking about our trips to get the whole story. Some trips are good, LOTS are okay, some downright suck. Probably standard for any airline. I wouldn't know, I wasted my first 13 years of flying in the military of all places.

LUV certainly doesn't fly redeyes. But neither do I for that matter.

Is it really worth the hijack to get into it again?

Last edited:
Your wife for example? Sorry, couldn't resist. Very Un-Caring of me.

Why not make more disparaging remarks about Neeleman's daughters? You're so smart!

You know what I call a JB pilot that doesn't have an app in at another airline ... an Airbus Captain.

Wow? Myself and other's have been F/O's longer than you've been even flying commercially. And as Captains we are now "out of touch". You're sooo smart.

Is it really worth the hijack to get into it again?

Just keep spreading your cheer!
Really, try another airline... it would be best for all of us! All the other airlines are PERFECT. NO problems at all.

Latest resources

Back