• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: the bottom line

FL350 said:
Archer,

This is what it all boils down to....

Pilots know everything. The fact that you start a thread by asking a question reveals to all of us that you in fact are not one of the lucky few that knows everything. Therefore, you are not capable of being a pilot. I am sorry to be the one to break the news to you, but I have seen enough people dance around the issue now. Save yourself the heartache and pursue the rocket thing. Maybe one day you will come close to the status of all-knowing pilot. Best of luck to you, a non all-knowing person.

FL350

FL350...

Thank you for stepping up and finally sharing the long known secret with our non-all-knowing friend Archer... Now he may pursue something that he is up to, that doesn't require the all-knowing nature that is inherent to all pilots.

:D

Hey BizAvFa,

He would only be pretty to look at til he took his cloths off.:p

Ponypilot said:
Hey BizAvFa,

He would only be pretty to look at til he took his cloths off.:p

Our you insinuating our good friend Archer looks like a Chia-Pet that has been under the sprinkler too long?

(I apologize to all Chia-Pet's out there for insulting you!)

Archer---
Being Italian, you are porbably pretty to look at, but the more you open up your mouth, the more uglier you grow. You original message has been lost in this thread and you are just facing an uphill battle right now.

Take your Red White and Blue education and go back to Italy with it. When you go bashing Americans (all 300 million of us) be sure not to hide where you got your Rocket Science degree from.

Milan's Linate airport has a large amount of corporate flying and look there for a job. Shapen your skills with some mountain flying, or do something useful with your life.

As of right now, we Americans need each other more than ever, and and irritating ethnocentric Euro-garbage deserves to go back to the land of 36% tax rates.

Goodbye!

PS
The Pope would be very unhappy with your level of pride, especially now that its lent!

BizAssFA, I didn't bash Americans, I simply tried to get the message across that you got to check our own maturity, before juging mine. Some of my best friends right now are Americans. I dont' want to get into American talk. Lets not make thigns worse than they are. On the other hand, watch your comments and stop insulting me. "look there for a job. Shapen your skills with some mountain flying, or do something useful with your life. " Who the hell said I wasn't going to do something useful with my life? It's either building rocket and jet engines with cutting endge technology and making 6 digit income, or becoming the pilot of some of highly technological, superb machines called business jets (in due time...not at 250 hours and a CPL of course). Now how about you go back and get the peanuts and Diet Pepsi ready for your passengers.

Archer,

If you are soooo smart, what the he!! are you doing asking this bunch of dumb pilots what to do with your life? You sound like you have it all figured out, being a Rocket Scientist and all...

I'm am not a professional pilot, so I don't know things about being a professional pilot. Logic...simple. I dont' even like the term Rocket Scientist...makes it seems like I think I'm a god or something...I'm an Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering student. And no, I dont' know all things, anyone who thinks so, is but a fool, for even the greatest philosophers said "All I know is that I know nothing"...forgot if it was Plato or whoever...

D@mn, I'm trying really hard to not throw this community out of the door...and I'm getting NOTHING in return.

This has been draggin on...I started by asking for a very simple question. Do you know of any foreign pilots in your corporate departments...other other companies...than are on a visa.

VERY simple question I had never asked before.

What do I get back? Some bulls*it about how I should stop asking questions, and blidly decide if I want to become a corp pilot or not...just like that, like a total idiot overtaking a car uphill, with idiotic people in the car suggesting to go faster and pass the car in front, not knowing what's on the other side of the hill...

Seriously, shame on all of you, except those who actually did answer my simple question, from a student pilot to a professional pilot, shame on you for being such selfish, careless people.

F*uck you are having a good time, but at my expense. That's just pure unrespectful...

and when respect is lost...all is lost

I'm not going to tolerate this much longer...

And Falcon, you are a "moderator" of this forum?

Impossible...as a true moderator would not take parts in arguments, as you did.

You did have a lot of good advice for me, and thank you for it, but this thread's deviation from a pure informational level, to a make fun of the "Archer" kid is partially due to a lack of moderating...especially as you took part of the side who made fun of me.

Archer

Last edited:
It's here...Archer Smackdown 2003 !!!

FL350 said:
When you all drive to Purdue to smack him, if he isn't French, I will buy the gas and all of you a drink.

Hmmm...

If you guys give me a little advance notice on this "road trip" I can probably call my friend from college and get everyone free Jet A or 100 at LAF.
We can pack up the ramp with Falcons, Maddogs, U of I Archers, suicidal IMC freightdogs,you name it. Then all we gotta do is find his dorm and we can smack away. FalconCapt, FlyChicaga, and FL350 can play "paper-scissors-rock" to see who goes first. I can even get beer and a DJ too...BizAvFA can help me there.

Listen up for N123@@. Those are the LAF-based rental Archers that I bet Archer himself has graced with his 20-yr-old all-knowing presence.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, this has gone too far, ProLine 4, shut your mouth full of cow s@it right now, and stop giving private details to the public without permission or I warn you, I'll take action. Who gave you f*ucking permission to relate me to those N numbers?

Archer

Where to start...

Where to start, where to start...

Archer said:
Who the hell said I wasn't going to do something useful with my life? It's either building rocket and jet engines with cutting endge technology and making 6 digit income, or becoming the pilot of some of highly technological, superb machines called business jets.

Whoa, Butch... lets not count our chickens before they hatch... First of all you have to get through all your schooling and training... And second of all you gotta get hired... and with your attitude... well, that all I have to say about that... :eek:

Archer said:
I dont' even like the term Rocket Scientist...makes it seems like I think I'm a god or something...I'm an Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering student.

NOW I have heard it all... "a god or something" :rolleyes: Oh brother, anyone got a barf bag... give me a break Junior... Please, you can't tell me that you actually believe that babble you spew!?! "Rocket Scientist" tells me someone is trying to make their job sound more important than it is... :eek:

Archer said:
D@mn, I'm trying really hard to not throw this community out of the door...and I'm getting NOTHING in return.

Hey, you'd be doing a lot of people on here a favor... trust me on this one... Please don't be so full of yourself to think there is any chance that you and your attitude will be missed.

Archer said:
Seriously, shame on all of you, except those who actually did answer my simple question, from a student pilot to a professional pilot, shame on you for being such selfish, careless people.

No, shame on you for becoming so annoying with repetitiveness that this is the kind of reception you generate from you constant ad nauseum, repeated postings asking the same general questions, yet disregarding the answers you receive (this is appearant from you re-asking the same questions, obviously the first answers weren't good enough!)

Archer said:
F*uck you are having a good time, but at my expense. That's just pure unrespectful... and when respect is lost... all is lost

First of all, that sentence doesn't even make sense... Perhaps you should elect a few additional "English as a Second Language" courses and not so many "Rocket Scientist" courses...

Remember Butch, respect is earned, not demanded... You expect people to respect you because you are a 20 year old college student? Get in line, there are a lot of 20 year olds who have accomplished much more than you have... Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

Archer said:
I'm not going to tolerate this much longer...

Oh Paleeease... spare us the drama, if you are leaving, go.. if you are staying, stay... no one is going to massage your ego either way, so don't expect it.

Archer said:
And Falcon, you are a "moderator" of this forum? Impossible...as a true moderator would not take parts in arguments, as you did.

And your point being? :eek:

Just because I am a moderator, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion, actually I am quite an opinionated person, just ask anyone who knows me personally... I call a spade a spade, and I don't keep my thought a secret... That's me, take it or leave it... I don't get anything for being a moderator, I donate my time and effort... if it will make the board feel any better I will go back to being a standard user... less work for me... no skin off my a$$...

I have tried to help you many times, answered many of your questions with long, thought out posts... Spent a lot of my free time helping people on this board, and helping the board in general be a better place. You, sir, have no right pointing fingers here...

Archer said:
this thread's deviation from a pure informational level, to a make fun of the "Archer" kid is just product of moderating...especially as you took part of the side who made fun of me.

You wanna know why the "Archer Threads" always deviate from the topic into a "Rip-on-Archer" thread? Because you ask nearly the same questions repeatedly... The same group of people give you the same answers, yet you still continue to ask the same basic questions... over and over... after a while, the knowledgable people on this board have had enough and realize maybe no one is home at the "Archer Residence"... then it becomes a bit of a joke that you are still asking...

Archer, you lost a lot of respect here... this thread has showed your true character from an annoying kid to an outright disrespectful person who thinks he is above everyone on this board. It comes across that you almost feel like you are doing us a favor by returning to this board... Newsflash for you son, you aren't... Life's tough, it's even tougher when your ego blinds you...

Get over yourself and your ego... you'll get a lot further in life!

Now where the he!! is FlyChicaga, I gotta send him a check for some gas... Anyone know how far of a drive it is from U of I to Purdue? ;)

Archer said:
Ok, this has gone too far, ProLine 4, shut your mouth full of cow s@it right now, and stop giving private details to the public without permission or I warn you, I'll take action. Who gave you f*ucking permission to relate me to those N numbers?

Archer

Archer,

Ego Check! :eek:

Do you REALLY think anyone would waste there time driving to Purdue to see you...

Give me a frickin' break! :rolleyes:

Dude, get over yourself!

Latest resources

Back