• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

National Airlines - KYIP - 757 FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I called their HR and asked if they are accepting applications and resumes just to see what they'd say. They told me to describe my experience and when I told them they said thanks but they are looking for people that are experienced in the 757 and/or 747. Good luck everybody.

Hi!

That pay IS low. I am now making about $90K for DC-9 FO. I am no where near qualified to do anything other than 747 FO. If I could be home every month, that would be worth a lot of $.

I have heard that they are getting -400s AND that they are only getting -200s. Anyone in the know???

cliff
LFW
PS-I was told that they wanted 757 qualified guys at first, and that they would be based overseas...no commuting.

Yes ATPLCliff, I am in the know and your infomation is incorrect! You are making $90,000 as a DC9 F/O? Is that USD or KS? Are they looking for crews and if so perhaps you can provide THAT info to guys. Not for me but for all the others looking for work.

Hi!

I went to National HQ, and that is what they told me. I am assuming that there is new information...what IS the new, correct information, thank you!

It is $7500/mo. at my current location (capt pay $9500/mo). Since late last year, all the new-hires have paid for all of their own training and license conversion, which is long and expensive, and they do not get paid until they are done. Housing and transportation (sort of) is provided. Once you are done with training, the pay IS good. The working/living conditions are not, based on the fact that of 9 guys that came in from outside Africa, only 1 is still here.

cliff
LFW
If U want more info, pm me.

Latest resources

Back