National Airlines - KYIP - 757 FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trucking Company

From what I hear, National is well heeled. It is a global logistics company that the airline makes up only a small portion of its operations. Kinda like UPS is a trucking company with an airline

National is hardly regional. Having seen them in Europe, Middle-east, and Afghanistan. They move cargo all over the world.

National is hardly regional. Having seen them in Europe, Middle-east, and Afghanistan. They move cargo all over the world.

I think he is getting at that it's turned in to a name calling session and a mines bigger than yours ;)

But yes, the pay is real low for what they want. Regular line pay must be awful too.

Thank you for the interpretation. I try not to read too much into most of the comments made on these boards.

Thank you for the interpretation. I try not to read too much into most of the comments made on these boards.

It's ok, I know there's many ways to interpret what people post over the boards, that's how we end up with so many keyboard commandos. Anyway, I was referring to all the name calling. Good luck to those looking for a job and are interested.

Hi!

That pay IS low. I am now making about $90K for DC-9 FO. I am no where near qualified to do anything other than 747 FO. If I could be home every month, that would be worth a lot of $.

I have heard that they are getting -400s AND that they are only getting -200s. Anyone in the know???

cliff
LFW
PS-I was told that they wanted 757 qualified guys at first, and that they would be based overseas...no commuting.

Latest resources

Back